Hoseok's eyes lit up and accepted Jungkook.

~

" Here's the key for the dance studio, you can use it anytime you want. Just make sure to lock it afterwards. ", Hoseok said handing out the key to Jungkook.

Jungkook salute and said, " Sir, yes sir! "

Hoseok chuckled and left Jungkook.

" Lets go practice! ", Jungkook said to himself and went to the studio.

As he was approaching the room, the music got more louder and louder.

He slowly approached the room and saw a man dancing to a very sweet and slow song, " Butterfly ".

Jungkook watched his every move and saw the man smiling as his eyes were closed.

Jungkook leaned on door, admiring the man but in the middle of the song, he opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook at the huge mirror infront of them.

The man turned around to face Jungkook and shouted.

" Intruders are not allowed here! Get out! ", with authority he shouted while pointing at the door.

" Handsome intruder. ", Jungkook smirked at his own words and went closer to the man.

The man huffed and rolled his eyes on Jungkook.

" You're really admirable. ", out of his mind, Jungkook once said.

The man blushed at Jungkook's sudden word.

Jungkook realized what he said, and he blushed as well.

" I mean t-the dance. The dance was admirable. ", Jungkook said rubbing his nape and laughed awkwardly.

The man nodded and Jungkook gained his posture once more.

" But no, really, you're admirable too. ", Jungkook said and saw that the man blushed more.

" Uhm, my name's Jungkook. I'll be one of the teachers here. ", Jungkook introduced himself, handing out his hand for the man to shake.

The man shook Jungkook's hand and said, " The name's Jimin, I'll be one of the teachers too. "

Jungkook smiled and Jimin too.

" I'm looking forward on working with you. "

" Y-yeah. "

" Jungkook just don't forget to breath, okay? ", Taehyung said, assuring Jungkook to breath.

Jungkook breathed out an okay and looked at Jimin.

" Also, don't faint. The wedding shouldn't happen in a hospi- ", Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook spoke.