1. mystery girl

Pov. Tae

Me: So we arrived in the Netherlands I hope army doesn't know that we're here yet Because I want to go shopping today.

Rm: we need to see if we have time left and if our management thinks its okay if yes we can go shopping.

Jh: nice but first I want to eat something I'm hungry.

Jin: yeah let's find a place to eat.

S: I think we should go to the hotel first just to put our stuff there.

Rm: yeah smart idea, btw where are jungkook and jimin at.

Jm+ Jk: were here.

Rm: oh okay let's go.

A few moments later we were outside our hotel. Our stuff was in our rooms.

Me: so namjoon hyung do we have time for shopping or do we need to go.

Rm: yeah we might have a little bit of time but let's first find a place were we can eat. When we are there I'll call our management if there are any plans made.

Jm: yeah I'm starving.

Jin: it might be smart if we found a place were not much people come. We don't want a lot of army's standing outside the windows again.

Jk: they don't even know we're here yet. I just posted a picture of us in the airport i made yesterday.

S: that's smart but still, let's go to an unknown small place, otherwise they will find us even if they don't know we're here yet.

Jk: I'm searching for a place right now. Oh here's a small place it's just a bit out of town so we can go shopping right after we eat some food.

Rm: okay guys I just got a message we have 3 hours so we should hurry up a bit.

We decided to go to that place. We took the car until we where at the centre of the city. Then we walked. After about 20 min I saw a girl sitting on stairs besides the street. I couldn't see it properly but I thought she was crying.

Me: wait guys do you see that girl there. I think she's crying.

Jh: yeah I see her to. Namjoon what should we do.

S: we should hurry up otherwise we won't have time left for shopping

Jm: tae, Suga is right and btw you can't just approach a random girl on the street and you can't even speak English.

We walked a view steps but I couldn't set that out my head.

"Why is she crying. I know it's not my business but I just need to know why."I stopped for a second just to look if she was still sitting there. She was.

Jin: rapmon please go with him to that girl I know that if we just walk on he will keep thinking about it.

Rm: okay, okay but tae if she says we need to leave we do immediately.

Me: yeah thank you so much hyung.

So we turned back and approached the girl. I tried to gather all the courage but no word came out of my mouth I looked at rapmon and he nodded like he knew I was kinda afraid to say something.

Rm: ehm hey girl is everything alright?

She rested her heard on her hands and nodded slightly.