Connor's family had gone overseas for a vacation for the summer. It annoyed Connor to be away from his boyfriend, but hey, not like he can do anything about it. Cynthia would have been saddened if he said he didn't want to go, and he didn't even want to care about Larry. Both he and Zoe were extremely reluctant to go, which thankfully he had someone on his side.

So, they decided on Video Chats.

Evan clicked on the little icon on the top right corner of the WhatsApp chat screen, bringing up this screen. The little red button at the bottom, a telephone symbol. He saw his own face staring back at him, and felt himself duck away. Connor picked up, his face taking most of the screen while Evan's face was in a tiny window at the bottom right corner.

"Evan," Connor called out excitedly, as Evan awkwardly waved back, "Oh my god I missed your face!"

"It's o-only been two days, Connor," Evan replied, blushing madly at how Connor was such a sweetheart when it came to things like this. It really made him happy to know how much he loved him, "but yeah, I, uh, I missed you too!"

"Hey, now," Connor responded, bringing up his little rabbit doll and made it sway side to side, hiding his face behind the rabbit doll as he did so, "I still missed you!"

"S-stop," Evan giggled, covering the lower half of his face with his hand out of embarrassment and awkwardness, "I'm gonna l-love you even more!"

"Oh, no," Connor replied, sarcastically. He then drapped the back his hand on his forehead and leaned back, like those people who fake a fainting in an acting role, "how I would hate that!"

Evan giggled some more, when suddenly he saw Connor whipped his head back, and then the video chat ended abruptly.

4) Continuation of (3) : "Why are you doing that?"

Evan panicked, typing to Connor to find out what happened.

{Connor?}

{Are you okay?}

{You ended it so abruptly????}

{Connor?}

He saw all the little gray ticks beside the messages suddenly turn blue at the same time, as Connor typed out his response.

{Okay, give me a sec, Ev}

Connor went offline for a good fifteen minutes, before returning with a video call invite. He once again saw his face appear on his screen. He tapped on the green button and slid it towards the right, Connor's face appearing once more.

"W-what happened," Evan asked, genuinely concerned. He thought a burglar was trying to kill him or something.

"Oh, nothing, Ev," Connor explained, trying his best to calm Evan down, "Dad came into my room, is all."

"I...huh?"

"He asked me a question that made me question if he is 50 or 500," Connor replied, breaking into a smile.

"W-what," Evan asked, giggling a bit at the build up.

"He asked why I was taking a selfie."

Evan envisioned the whole situation, and just started bursting with laughter, while Connor did the same, and the two just kept laughing hysterically.