Percy Jackson

This time everyone started panicking seeing the bright light it was a bit far off from the campers, but it was almost an army of monsters.

After a while, they noticed that the monsters weren't focused on all the demigods but rather were fighting something in the middle of the monster circle.

And monsters were getting killed, that was apparent by the golden dust flying from the dogpile.

Then slowly the herd of monsters thinned. The campers saw someone, they saw a demigod that, to monsters, was a ball of pure destruction.

The demigod had raven black hair that was covered in monster dust, his sea green eyes were swirling like a hurricane. The way he fought was almost hypnotizing.

The past campers were scared, they were afraid of someone who could cause such destruction, and to think that he barely broke a sweat.

The three feet long sword in his hand plunged into the last monster. He finally took in his surrounding and frowned in confusion.

He looked around as if looking for something, then he yelled, "ANNABETH?!?! Annabeth where are you?!?!" He looked around frantically.

Everyone was stunned to see that someone could be so scary in one minute and look so vulnerable in the next.

And then there was shrike. A broken scream came from the Athena cabin and the boy ran towards it.

The futures looked sad." Annabeth is having nightmares again. " Leo said as an explanation.

A random Athena kid said, "Wait, he can't just burst into a cabin!"
Jason raised an eyebrow. "You want to get in his way?" He asked.

The child of Athena slumped down. But they were demigods, though couldn't very well sit still, so all of them made their way down towards the Athena cabin.

They peeked through the window to see the boy hugging Annabeth whispering into her ear. Annabeth's sobs gradually going down.

The campers of the past were staring, getting used to surprises.

After a while the two of them got out of the cabin. The boy sheepishly scratched the back of his head and said, "Annabeth explained things to me, uh........ Sorry for causing a scene."

He looked much better. The gold dust wore off revealing his tan a couple of Aphrodite girls fainted. Piped rolled her eyes at them.

"Sooo..." Chiron tried to break the awkwardness, "....you are to give your full title."

The boy looked uncomfortable, "Do I really have to Chiron?" A hand whacked him behind his head,"Yes you do seaweed brain."

"Why, does your full title suck or something?" Sneered Luke, still miffed about Annabeth's reaction.
The boy's eyes hardened,
"I just don't want to say it Luke."

"Let's just go back to the pavilion and get this over with". Older Will proposed, the others nodded and they all went back to the dining pavilion.

Once everyone was settled in, Jason, and Nico pushed the raven haired boy to the front."Gee, cousin's you two are so nice," he muttered. The said cousins gave a smirk. Annabeth was back to sitting in the Poseidon table.

Everyone raised an eyebrow to see the futures getting comfortable, Nico shook his head and said "just listen to him."

The boy turned to the campers and took a deep breath,
"Perseus, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, retriever of the master bolt, defeater of the Minotaur twice, defeater of Medusa, defeater of Procrustes,retriever of Hades's helm of darkness, wanderer of the sea of monsters, barer of the sky, finder of the ophiotaurus, wanderer of the labyrinth, visitor of Ogigya, "

Another deep breath,
" victor over Kronos, victor over Hyperion, victor over Ares,ex holder of the curse of Achilles, kidnapped by Hera, ex praetor of the twelfth legion, one of the seven, survivor of Tarturus, indirect part of the mark of Athena quest,"

Another deep breath.
"Victor over I- Ipaitus, just- defeater of a lot of monsters, diver of lethe, little Tiber,cochytus. Survivor of both wars, child of the first great prophecy, only male approved by Lady Artemis, owner of the only tame hellhound, gave back immortality, savior and hero of Olympus."  He finished.

" what......"
"How.........."
"But........"
"That's........"

The campers reactions were just unbelieving, little Percy fainted, and both Annabeth was worried about him. Will took care of him and sent him to the infirmary. Older Percy sat next to older Annabeth in the Poseidon table. The entire camp had their eyes on him.

Some were eyeing him carefully the others were just looking because they were shocked. Finally he couldn't take it anymore, "WHAT?!?!" He exclaimed.

"How do yo have so many titles?" Asked lil Jason.

"I....... Just...... Do?  I really don't know, trouble just finds me"  Percy replied awkwardly.

"It's because you're a seaweed brain." Older Annabeth said and all the futures cracked a grin.
"But I'm you're seaweed brain though?"

A some Aphrodite girls were hyperventilating, even piper. "Holy Zeus you guys are so cute." Hazel gushes.

Everyone finally got back somewhat normal, but then leo had to ask a question,

"Well, now what?"