The Appointment Chapter 3

Celine " Who is the client?"

Priscilla "Due to his discreet request profile for privacy, I can't say"

Celine "You've never withheld basic profile info from me before, how do I know what I am getting into without knowing anything about the client"

Priscilla "Trust me on this, you will be safe do not worry"

Celine "Ok so what time should I arrive?"

Priscilla " There will be someone coming to pick you up at 6pm..... wear a red dress "

Celine "Picking me up from where? I am not comfortable with anyone coming to my house, and why are you telling me what to wear?"

Priscilla "Celine please calm down..... our client requested a driver to pick you up from your place and also for you to wear a red dress"

Celine "This just seems strange"

Priscilla "Would you rather me give the assignment to someone else?"

Celine "No....I will take it"

Priscilla "Ok great, I will be in touch goodbye"

Celine "Goodbye"

Celine gets out of bed and walks in the kitchen to find Mel pouring milk in her cereal.

Mel "Good Morning "

Celine "Morning....I thought you would be gone by now"

Mel "Your bed in the guest room is so comfy, I always have a hard time departing from it"

Celine "It's cool stay as long as you want, I have an appointment tonight "

Mel "Who is the lucky guy?"

Celine "I have no details on him"

Mel "Be careful with that"

Celine "I always keep protection in my purse"

Mel " Your stun gun?"

Celine "Yes"

Mel "With your line of work, I think its time you invest in a real gun"

Celine "Your probably right"

Mel "I don't have much going on today, I could stay until time for you to leave"

Celine grabs an apple from the refrigerator and takes a bite "It's cool with me, you can help me pick out my dress for tonight, it has to be red per client request" she rolls her eyes

Mel "For you to not know much about the client, he sure is seeing to it that you come as requested"

Celine "I just hope he is not the controlling snobbish type, I already have a bad feeling about this"

Mel " You mean like you?"

Celine "What?"

Mel laughs "Just kidding"

Celine smirks "Whatever "

Mel "Chill out Celine "

Celine " I am about to take a shower"

Mel "Alright, I will be in the guest room"