Johnny And Lucy Become One

As soon as Lucy's orgasm started to release and she let go of her tight grip on Johnny with her arms and her thighs, he surprised her by immediately slipping his hips down further between her legs and jolting his pulsing erection right into her waiting opening. Her legs were already spread wide for him, her opening dripping with anticipation after her series of orgasms, eager now for her walls to surround his hard erection.

Johnny pushed hard and fast inside of Lucy as deep as possible.  Lucy moaned involuntarily in shock as she felt all of Johnny inside of her now. Johnny began sliding in and out of her opening with his swelling desire, making Lucy hungry for more as another orgasm quickly started to take hold of her again just moments after the last one. Johnny grabbed her legs and moved them up onto his chest, so they were pressed against the front of his chest, her feet on either side of his head up in the air.  This left her opening gladly waiting for each thrust from Johnny's penis as he repeatedly pressed himself inside of her, deeper and deeper. Lucy couldn't believe how good this felt. She had never experienced him take control so forcefully or go so deep into her entrance before. 

Being inside of Lucy, Johnny felt both of their bodies become one. They couldn't physically be any closer together than one person inside of the other.  And Lucy felt that same closeness and intimacy as Johnny did at that moment.  Feeling her Johnny inside of her was magical.  Lust had turned into love and connection.  It was no longer purely physical as their minds and emotions connected on a deeper level.  They finally understood what it mean now to make love.

 Lucy liked the feeling of being loved so deeply, held so strongly and physically handled by Johnny.  He alternated both lust and passion with care and tenderness in the way he looked after her every sexual need. Johnny pressed Lucy's hands above her head as he continued to push into her, her legs raised as high as possible, her breasts bouncing with each successive thrust inside of her. Her wetness was dripping down her now and she could feel his balls for the first time smack against her ass, the sound of flesh on flesh, as Johnny took complete control of her body. Lucy was not even aware of her G spot but Johnny found it, repeatedly pressing his penis along her walls until Lucy came yet again, shaking and thundering this time with Johnny thrusting harder and harder into her, never slowing down thru her entire orgasm.  This orgasm was rough and loud as Lucy screamed out with pure uncontrollable ecstasy with one long continuously rising and falling moan as Johnny continued to pump her.

Lucy started to cuss and swear to god out loud her body felt so good.  She couldn't believe how intense this sex was, her body nearly numb from multiple orgasms.  She yelled for Johnny to f*ck her even harder! 

Johnny quickened his pace and purposely increased his thrusts into her, smacking and rubbing her clitoris with the front of his body just above his penis with each successive push into her.  Lucy's moans increased in number and duration.  There was nothing gentle or subdued at this point about their passion for each other.

Johnny reached down and spanked Lucy's bare ass as he pushed himself in and out of her again and again. Each time he slid all the way out and thrust back into her opening again because it felt as good as their very first time plunging into one another.  And with each plunge into her opening, Lucy gasped.  She couldn't contain herself as her entire body was enveloped by Johnny.   She reached down to grab Johnny's bare ass, squeezing his butt cheeks and holding them tight with both hands digging her nails in, feeling each push with his hips as she helped Johnny to go deeper and deeper inside her.  Lucy was pulling him down forcefully onto her now using her grip on his ass. It was erotic and exciting for both of them that she was helping his body literally bang into hers.  And banging is what they did!  Johnny smacked Lucy's bare ass again in addition to rubbing her clitoris adding to her excitement, inspiring her to scream out all sorts of cuss words still.

Her hands on his ass increased Johnny's excitement too.  Even as her orgasm subsided now, Johnny and Lucy were completely lost in each other's bodies, souls, and emotions as if they were transcending their whole beings! Nothing else mattered in this world as they made love in the open air with the sunlight beaming down on their ravenous bodies, every inch of them being satisfied by their partner. Johnny took his time feeling every part of Lucy carefully, lovingly, lustfully helping her build up to the next budding climax already growing inside of her.  Johnny's pace quickened again as Lucy tightened her walls around him, something she had learned to do secretly and Johnny loved it!

Lucy had already cum twice, with him on top of her clitoris earlier and just now from him thrusting inside of her, and she was about to cum a third time.  Lucy wanted to feel his throbbing orgasm inside of her so bad but her next orgasm started to take over and unbelievably kept on going, wave after wave crashing thru her body as their lovemaking intensified. This orgasm climaxed quickly as Lucy's muscles tightened again for another glorious wave of orgasm pulses.  Feeling her body tense up, Johnny quickly thrust his hips inside Lucy as far as he could and froze in that position, letting his orgasm out finally, groaning loudly along with Lucy's long continuous moan of excitement, his throbbing penis finally cumming, jerking and squirting inside of her, her walls gripping him as tight as possible as her waves of orgasm continued.  Both of their bodies were out of control as their orgasms flowed thru them, Johnny's body tensing and jerking on top of Lucy.  They were as close as they could be, Johnny inside of her as far as he could push himself.

Lucy could feel the rhythmic pulsing of his penis ejaculating inside of her.  The extreme intimacy of this moment they were sharing together made her smile.  Feeling the jerking of Johnny's penis cumming inside of her, knowing how good it made him feel made her feel closer to Johnny than ever before. It was such an intimate moment they were sharing together.  These two were in love and it was as if their bodies had become one spiritually, emotionally, and physically.

One last throbbing movement inside of Lucy, then Johnny's body was spent.  Still inside of Lucy he collapses onto her now, as she feels his warm fluid inside of her and his penis growing softer inside her walls. Johnny lays with Lucy, stroking her hair, smiling like an idiot, the happiest he's ever been to be alive, right now in this moment. As his erection starts to soften and shrink, she can feel him naturally slip out of her opening and they both laugh a little nervous anxious laugh at how their bodies react after sex.

The innocence and joy of these two was breathtaking.  They were each other's first and only lovers they had ever known.  And their pure love was even better than fairy tale love stories  you read about.  Why? Because in fairy tales you never hear about the sex, about each of them filling each other up emotionally, spiritually, physically, or about what it's like making each other orgasm again and again! But then again, perhaps, just perhaps, that is what they mean when they say at the end of a fairy tale "and they lived 'happily' ever after"! For Johnny and Lucy, they certainly were living out their fantasies together 'happily' ever after.

The end.