Johnny and Lucy's Perfect Combination

Nothing in this world could get Johnny and Lucy's attention away from each other when they were together. Lucy was a very smart girl and she prepared well for things all the time, specifically getting on birth control months ago so she could be with Johnny.  But she could never have prepared for what she was about to experience together with him!

Johnny was her first lover. And she was his first too. They shared everything together and Johnny loved Lucy like no one ever before in his life -- to the moon and back!  His greatest passion and focus was spending time with her and making her feel like a princess. 

And now he wanted to make her feel as physically satisfied as she made him feel.  He couldn't believe how she had taken control earlier, pulling his swimsuit down, touching and licking his naked erection, making him cum like crazy. She liked how naughty it was to put her mouth over him, kiss his little head and swirl her tongue on it just like he sucks and flits his tongue on her nipples.  She even got excited seeing those few tiny drops of precum appear on his tip, knowing how close he was.  But her favorite moment was feeling his body tense up just as he was about to orgasm and squirt everywhere. She loved making him lose control and watch him cum. And it was fun to hear his passionate, out of control noises he makes at the exact moment that he ejaculates. Lucy was always excited and surprised to see him cum and hear him groan because it turned her on too!

So Lucy imagined how good it would feel for Johnny to be inside her.  She loved it whenever he put his fingers in her or better yet, pushed his stiffness inside her opening.  That feeling when he first enters her was always incredible. And she wanted to feel all of Johnny as deeply as she could inside of her with her walls surrounding him.  These thoughts raced thru her mind since Johnny was laying on top of her naked.  She was particularly aware of this fact since she could feel his hard-on sliding near her entrance.

Johnny's throbbing erection pressed down over Lucy's intimate area and slid up on top of her wet clitoris as she wrapped her legs around his body. He was teasing her by pressing on the outside of her mound but it was working! The combination of soft skin and the hardness of his erection made her budding clitoris hungry for more.

He had found just the right blend of softness and hardness, mixed with their wetness together to stimulate her body perfectly. 

So Johnny slid his stiff erection up and down Lucy's slit, gliding his shaft over her clitoris and back down between her folds. Each dip down between her legs covered his penis again with her dripping wetness and then he would glide right up over her V again, sliding along her clitoris for the full length of his shaft, repeating this again and again. And not only did Lucy's hardened clitoris enjoy this combination of grinding and sliding but so did Johnny's pulsing penis, flicking involuntarily with each stroke as if he were about to release at any moment. Their hips were doing all of the work, pressed together tightly as Johnny's full weight of his body added to their tight bond.

Writhing and gyrating naked on one another made both of them gasp and moan with each successive stroke of Johnny's hips up and over her soft folds. His hard penis felt so good on top of her intimate area. They fit perfectly together like this and rubbing their sex on each other could have gone on forever had their bodies not needed another sweet release, and soon!

Lucy tilted her hips upwards a bit to flatten her slit more directly against Johnny's length, burying his erection in between her swollen lips further, covering him completely, her driving wetness spreading over both of them and all over everything between their legs. Johnny's erection released several more drops of precum from his tip as it pressed onto her clitoris, the soft underside of the head of his penis pushing down directly onto her little bud, making them both lose their minds it felt so good. Freezing their hips in this exact position with his tip on her clit, Johnny made very short, quick movements pressing his hips down onto hers and releasing, causing the slightest movement of his tip across the top of her swollen bud.

These very short, very quick pressure movements quickly built up a pending climax in Lucy that was about to release a storm inside her.  Lucy grabbed hold of Johnny's body as tightly as she could with both her arms and her thighs gripping him as he continued his mini grinding on top of her mound until she could no longer hold it in any more.  Lucy tossed her head to the side, moaning loudly as his hard-on extracted another intense orgasm from her.

Johnny restrained his gyrating and barely moved during her beautiful orgasm so as not to cum himself and not to cause too much sensitivity for her during her special moment. It's a fine art to find that line of pure ecstasy versus too much stimulation, and he knew touching her clitoris directly, even with his penis, while she was cumming would be so intense she couldn't take it.  They just held each other tight, frozen in time as her waves surged thru her. Johnny could feel her hips buck uncontrollably underneath him.  And he knew he had made her feel wonderful.  It was the perfect amount of pressure on her spot.  Lucy had never felt such great clitoral stimulation in her life. Mental note to remember: his hardened penis pressing on top of her clitoris was the perfect combination for the best orgasms of her life.

But Johnny wasn't finished yet . . .