"Surprise!" Said Vicky

Amber looked like she wanted to punch Vicky in the face! She couldn't believe Vicky would bring her up here after everything this girl put them through.

"Vicky, can I speak to you for a minute please?" Said Amber, and she got up to step out the room.

Once they were out, Diamond directed her attention to Knowledge.

"Hey daddy!" She moved seductively towards him in her tight revealing red dress.

"You know we not cool so don't try it." He grabbed her arm, stopping her hand from touching his face.

"Damn, its like that? We haven't seen each other in over two years and that's how you act? You can't still be mad."

"Let's not forget the reason why we stopped talking in the first place. You cheated, remember?"

Diamond sucked her teeth and walked to the opposite side of Tahj's bed.

"Why are you here?" He asked

"I was in town and I wanted to see your mom so she told me to meet her here, so here I am. We can talk about that later, How's he doing?" She asked

"Better."

Just then, Amber and Vicky came back into the room. The whole conversation she had with Vicky didn't do anything. Vicky still didn't regret bringing this girl to the hospital. Diamond was who she couldn't considered her favorite out of all the girls friends her son had and it didn't matter what anybody else felt. They had a special bond.

Knowledge walked over to Amber and pulled her to the side.

"We gotta get her and mom out of here. I talked to Stacy and she should be here any minute." He told her

"Shit!" She looked around as if the answer would be right there in her face. "You've gotta stop her. There's no way Vicky is leaving Kai, we both know this. That's her son on that bed. The fact that she brought Diamond here means she's not going anywhere either."

He rubbed the back of his head nervously and then pulled out his phone to call Stacy. He didn't know what he was going to say but all hell would break loose if she showed up.

To his misfortune, Stacy wasn't answering the phone anymore and he felt his stomach turn into knots!

Meanwhile, Stacy was just getting off work. This was the third day she didn't see Raven at work and she was starting to get worried about her. But right now, supporting Knowledge was her first concern. Once she had received the call from him saying where he was, she turned her phone off to save the 10% battery she had left in case of emergency.

When she arrived at the hospital, it dawned on her that she never asked Knowledge what the room number was so she went to the front desk and asked the lady sitting there.

As she took the elevator up to the correct floor, Knowledge and Amber thought about how they could stop this disaster from happening.

But it was too late, Stacy was coming!

"Hello?" Said Stacy. She calmly walked into the room with a pleasant expression ....until she saw Vicky standing there.

"Hey girl, lets go." Said Amber. She tried to turn Stacy back to the door.

"Go? I came to see Tahj, how is he?"

Knowledge walked up to her, giving her a slight hug and a peck on the lips trying not to direct Diamond's attention to them.