ch12

**James'-POV**

*****
I slowly woke up the next morning and I felt someone laying on top of me.  I opened my eyes and all I could see was smokey blue hair and suddenly the events of last night hit me like a truck.

I promised myself I wouldn't do this to her.  But this was different than the usual one night stand.  I didn't feel the need to leave.  I felt like I could just lay here for eternity, just looking at her.  Watching her back rise and fall as she breathed.  Her face looked so peaceful as she slept.  Her lips slightly opened and her eyes shut loosely she just looked so beautiful.

How did I get myself into this mess.

She wrapped her arms around me tighter as she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

I started rubbing circles against her back without noticing and when I stopped she groaned.

"Morning," I said quietly as I looked down at her.

"Morning," she said in a sleepy voice.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked and sue simply nodded her head.

"Well, you have to get I've.  We've got to get ready."

"For?"

"PAX is more than just one day, plus me and the guys have our panel today."

"Can't we just stay here?"

"No, we have to go."

She groaned as she finally rolled of if me and onto the bed.

"Now that I think about it.  It wasn't a very good idea to walk here in just my underwear." I said as I rolled out of bed and put them on.

"Not my fault." She said stuffing her face in a pillow as she laid on her stomach.

Her breath slowed again and I knew she was starting to fall back asleep.  An evil idea came to mind as I walked so that I was standing beside the side of the bed she was laying on.

I smacked her ass which caused her to yelp and fall out of bed onto the floor.

She looked up and glared at me.

"Get ready." I said smiling at her.

She stood to her feet and I looked her up and down as she was still completely naked.

Her face flushed a bright red as she tried to cover herself with her hands.

I grabbed both of her arms and held them to her side as I leaned down my face inches from her.

"Don't do that, I enjoy looking at you.  You're beautiful." I said before kissing her lightly.

I pulled away from her and started walking towards the door.

"Now get ready.  We've got to leave in like an hour." I said before leaving her room and walking to mine.
****

**Rem's-POV**

****

I walked into the bathroom as he walked out of my room and took a quick shower.  As I stood there underneath the hot water I started thinking.

Why did I do that.  I'd only actually met him like two days ago and I just did that.  God he probably thinks I'm a whore who sleeps with any guy she meets.  Stupid, stupid, stupid!