Berry

Snape smiled at Harry as he watched him play with his new bear. Harry had named it Berry, because "it was the color of berries!" (blueberry and apple, p.s. Harry doesn't care that an apple isn't really a berry)  Harry would talk under his breath with a funny voice as the bear, and then normal for when he played himself. He would then stand up and talk with a really deep and curt voice that Snape could only assume was meant to be himself. He totally disagreed for how he was being portrayed. Suddenly Harry jumped up.

"Let's go ask daddy if we can go do somefin' fun!" before running over to Snape.

"Daddy, we do somefin' fun?" Harry asked, his green eyes widening in excitement for what the answer may or may not be. Snape pretended to stroke an invisible beard which made Harry giggle. Snape then pulled Harry onto his lap and began to tickle him mercilessly. Harry giggled and screamed until he was gasping for breath. Snape decided to let him go at that point. 

"I don't know, Harry. Have you been a good boy?" Snape asked. Harry stared, was this supposed to be a trick question? Did his Daddy think he had been bad, or did he just want to see what Harry thought? Harry then thought, what would the Dursley's have done? They would've been asking for him to get his hopes up, Harry thought sadly. Harry shook his head sadly and began to walk away, his head drooping. Snape watched in confusion. Did Harry really think that he had been a bad boy? Suddenly Snape stood up and grabbed Harry, which caused him to shriek. He then pulled him onto his lap and brushed Harry's hair to the side so he could see his face. Tears were running down Harry's face.

"Aw, why are you so sad? Do you really think that the Dursley's were right about you being a bad boy?" Snape asked. Harry nodded sadly as he squeezed his eyes shut, allowing more tears to run down his face. Snape began to rock Harry until Harry was just sniffling. 

"Harry,  want you to look at me. You are one of the most well-behaved little boys that I know. I would do anything for you!" Harry's chest swelled with pride. He grinned at Snape, who nuzzled their noses together.

"I love you my baby boy!" 

"Wuv you too, daddy," Harry whispered into Snape's ear. 

"Now, how about that fun thing we were going to do?" Snape asked. Harry sat up, his eyes sparkling with excitement, it had been a while since he had done anything remotely fun.

"What we do?" Harry asked as he clapped his hands. Snape thought about it for a second. 

"I don't know, what would you like to do?" Snape asked. Harry blinked, what would he like to do? There were several things that he wanted to do, but they all costed a lot of money and he was sure that the last thing his daddy wanted to do was spend money on Harry. Harry shrugged.

"Aw, come on, I'm sure there's something you would like to do," Snape egged. Harry sighed, he had just picked the most inexpensive thing he wanted to do but he was scared of how his daddy would react.

"Um, we go to the zoo?" Harry asked  quietly as he hid his face in his hands as he was scared to see his daddy's face. Snape was quiet for a second. He finally spoke.

"Harry, that is the most wonderful idea ever!" Snape exclaimed as he lifted Harry high into the air. Harry squealed with delight. Snape smiled and hugged Harry close.

"How about I take you tomorrow in the morning when it's nice and cool. If we left now it would really be hot and icky, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?" Harry shook his head, his heart beating with happiness and excitement. He had only been to the zoo once, and that had been right before his first year at Hogwarts. He was so excited and couldn't wait. Tomorrow was going to be so much fun!