Chapter 18: I'll make you trust me again

(Warning: contains a little sexual content...heh...>|||<)

"I-i can't do this anymore, natsu!"

A blonde cried as she was slowly backed into a corner of the bedroom.

His dark onxys eyes had returned to normal and stared at the crying blonde.

"Luce....w-what did you just say..."

Lucy took a shaky breath before her words began to pool out.

"Lisanna is out to get me and you went after her last night and even drank some weird potion...."

The angel spoke as she averted her gaze to the floor before speaking again.

"I saw your lips on hers.....I saw the change in your eye color....she did something to you...I know that...but I can't stand to see you all over her....I have to go....before this drives me mad..."

Frowning slightly she tried to stand up but the demon immediately shoved her on the ground.

His wings were fanned out and his eyes became slits of a dragon that glared at her.

"You think you can just leave me....?"

Growling loudly his hands began to pull at her short dress.

Harder....

And harder...

Until it finally ripped open .....

Only to reveal her beautiful body....

The only thing that covered her now was her white bra and panties....

"You think you can just get up and walk away and leave behind the person who loves you the most...!?"

"N-natsu stop your getting out of control-"

"I LOVE YOU DAMN IT, AND IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME I'LL MAKE YOU TRUST ME!!"

His voice boomed with over powering dominance that lucy shivered to.

She knew he loved her and she knew this was all Lisannas fault for what he did earlier...

But it still hurt her....and she didn't want to ever see that again....

Let alone feel the pain in her chest like she had been feeling...

His tounge licked at her neck as his hand rubbed swiftly against her panties.

His tender touch made her squirm which only caused him to press her harder against the floor.

"A-ahh n-natsu s-stop, m-my wings t-they hurt~"

"They...hurt...luce I'll fix that...♡"

He gently flipped the blonde over so he could see her back as well as he beautiful wings that twitched in pain....

"Oi...does this feel good luce?"

The blonde moaned in response as she arched her back tords him...causing him to smirk

Her wings were always her sweet spot to get her aroused....

His fingers glided through her wings as he rubbed the sensitive feathers with such a gentle touch that made her weak and beg for more.

"Say you want to stay with me luce...say you'll never leave me...."

He kissed her deeply as he continued to make her feel loved and fill her with pleasure and lust.

He wanted her...

no he needed her....

he needed her now!

"Say it luce..."

Once again his hand brushed against her panties while his other carnessed her feathers.

"N-natsu I-i want you I-i m-mm!!"

Immediately he latched himself onto her neck as he had finally heard the words he had always wanted to hear...

It wasn't a 'I love you' but it was a start to it and that made him very happy....

"Luce...I've always wanted you to say that...so badly...."

His voice was muffled but she could still hear him quite well....

She was shocked....

But what shocked her the most was the fact that she had suddenly felt warm liquid on her neck.

"N-natsu...?"

Again she felt the warm liquid on her neck which seemed to be droplets of water....

Which meant He was crying....

"Natsu....what's wrong...?"

concern filled her voice as she slowly pulled the demons face away from the crock of her neck and gently took his face into her small gentle hands that stroked his cheek.

"Natsu....please talk to me..."

"L-luce....i-i'm just s-so happy...you finally said you wanted me..."

her brown orbs widden in suprise...

He was crying because of this....

'What a weird demon....but I guess he's my demon...'

"Idiot...."

whispering softly she pulled him into an embrace which he happily hugged her back...

"Yeah....but I'm your idiot...and I need you around to be the brain of this idiot..."

"....you got that right..."

To be continued😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Don't forget to comment, and vote..for more of this chapter.
thxs for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Thxs again !