chapter 16: The perfect Red

"Lucy, you know darn well I would never give up on you!"

"I-i suppose your right..."

'I don't believe you'll stay with me....'

If lisanna did plan anything to get natsu back...what would happen to her...?

Would he forget about her....?

Would he stop loving her?

She was scared now.......

The blonde whimpered softly as she gently wrapped her body around the demon who immediately held her close and pulled her legs around his torso.

"Luce......?"

His hot breath softly tickled her ear as he spoke in a soothing yet arousing tone that could make anyone go limp but lucy tried not to let it faze her.

".....our weddings in 4 days..."

She muttered out while he smiled brightly.

"Yeah aren't you excited to become all mine!?"

"Yes...but...that girl...will she be there....?"

"No i won't allow her to be..."

The blonde whimpered softly to him at this. Even though this information pleased her she couldn't help the unsettling feeling she got along with it.

Her black feathered wings folded in displeasure as she cling to him tightly.

"Aw...luce....I told you she won't be there...don't worry alright...if anything goes wrong I'll be there to protect you!"

The pink haired Demon slowly rubbed her darkened feathers, trying to sooth her in anyway possible and it sertainlly worked but maybe a little to well.

She couldn't help but mellow in pleasure as she felt his hands run up and down them with such a tender touch that made her melt in want.

Her wings were definitely a sweet spot and natsu knew that.

He licked her neck as more desirable sounds escaped her lips.

And he loved it...

Her mind was becoming clouded as she tugged him closer and soon enough there lips connected and his tounge skillfully slipped into her mouth that was parted slightly.

Her mind was becoming clouded as she tugged him closer and soon enough there lips connected and his tounge skillfully slipped  into her mouth that was parted slightly