chapter 5: Mornings with a Demon

"Your highness I'm sorry to bother you but breakfast is ready....."

"I'll....be down in a bit...zzz..."

"But you highness your-"

"Damn it Virgo, I'm trying to sleep with my Luce!!"

The pink haired maid quickly bowed in an apologetic manner, her bright pink locks sway with every little movement she made.

"My apologies your highness, I will leave you be..."

The pink haired maid quietly closed the door and quickly walked away, her black heels clapping against the marveled floors.

Once her heels could no longer be heard the demon sighed and gently nuzzled his face into the surprisingly still sleeping blonde.

"M-mm...." the blonde moaned sleepily as she rolled over facing the loving demon. His dark almost hypnotic eyes examined the sleeping angel.

He gently wrapped his arms around the girl trying not to wake her but sadly that was a major back fire.

Once closed sleepy eyes snapped open with full alert. Fear dripped from her eyes.

"AHHHHH!!!! A DEMON!!!" The blonde let out an alarming scream. If screams could kill hers would.

"Lucy it's me, Natsu, Calm down!!!"

The blonde silenced herself. That's right....this demon was her fiancé. She sucked in air and then let it loose. Her shoulders and body relaxing.

Her fearful eyes now calm and soothing. "I'm sorry....about that, I'm not used to this... quite yet..." the blonde blushed in embassessment.

Her soft white wings folded behind her back making her look as inoccent as ever.

"Hehe, it's okay luce, say you wanna get somethin to eat, my maid came up a few minutes ago, sayin that breakfast was ready..."

"I um sure...can I uh...meet you down there, I would like to change my clothes...."

The pinkette smiled brightly as a tint of red seem to paint his cheeks.

"Y-yeah sure....I'll um see you down there luce!"

The blonde watched as the loving demon scurried out the door while making sure to shut it as he exited her room.

Lucy waited a few minutes until she finally decided to get dressed.

She striped off her clothing. Her white wings occasionally twitching for no reason.

Swirling her finger around she hummed a sweet toon almost a spell like toon.

"Hide, hide while the moons out, hide hide the demons are out"

She pushed open a large wardrobe revealing all types of clothing for her.

Her hand skidding on each of the clothing. Feeling and touching the soft fabrics that seem to shimmer brightly for her.