Chapter 25: Drunk Words Speaks Sober Thoughts

ابدأ من البداية

Me: It's not like you cared anyways

Chase: Why wouldn't i care?

Me: It's just that you talked about Nia so much i assumed that you liked her and you wouldn't care if i died

Chase: Who told you i liked Nia (Coming closer to me with every word he said)

Me: W-Well Nia told me that you and her hung out s-so i just a-asum--

Chase: (Who was offically in my face) Don't make assumptions

He pushed me against the kitchen wall beside the fridge, putting his arms just slightly above my head, he looked into my eyes then bit his lip. Damn did he look sexy. Did i just say that? What the hell am i saying, he's my bestfriend. Yup, that title again. He got closer to me leaving a pretty good space between us and i felt my heart racing, something i didn't feel with Devon. As he got closer my heart started pounding and my mouth started getting dry. My finger carelessly traced his six pack, As i watched him bite his lip.As i was getting lower down his six pack, he grabbed my hands then put them on his shoulder, around his neck. He yanked me closer to him, then smashed his lips onto mine. And it was just how i imagined, i felt fireworks, my heart was beating faster, my palms were sweating and i felt alarms going through my head. Only it wasn't comming from my head. It was coming from.....THE STOVE. He continued kissing me and i muttered a "Fire" but i guess he wasn't paying attention as his soft tounge explored my mouth. So i tried again "Fire" but he didn't get it he just made kisses down my neck. If he leaves a mark he owes me big time. I heard the alarm start going off wildly then pushed him off of me and removed the eggs off the stove. I turned the stove off and the alarm quieted down. I looked back at him and he was pacing back and Forth through the kitchen.

Chase: That wasn't right, it was a mistake

And there it was,the kiss I've been waiting for since grade two, to him was just a mistake. Tears threatened to fall as I made sure to keep them up. I wasn't crying for any man, Especially the ones who said the kiss I've been waiting for was a mistake.

Chase: Diamond

Diamond: Yah

Chase: Okay I have to tell you something and when I'm done you can slap me, run away or just kick me out of your house

Diamond: go ahead

I waited for him to say that he didn't like me or he got another woman prevent or hell he was a Prison break out but it never came, all that came was the sweetest six words every girl (or at least me) was waiting for.

Chase: I Think I Love You Diamond

I starred at him waiting for the gotcha or NOT! But all I got was a squirming guy waiting for my answer. He looked at me waiting to answer him and for some reason I just laughed not believing what I just heard. He looked kinda disappointed and hurt.

Chase: So.... How about you forget I said any-----

I cut him off with the most powerful kisses I could ever do. After about a second he kissed back and I relaxed as his soft lips moved to a fast-slowish paste that I was doing. My hands found its way to his hair as my lips were moving on his furiously. I pulled away then said the thing that made Chase smile so big that it wasn't even possible.

Diamond: I Think I Love You Chase

Nyesha: Awwww

Chase: uh..... You saw that?

Nyesha: Chase I got here when she posted the first photo and people made assumptions that she was gonna kill herself, because i'll kill a nigga before i let anyone drive my sista fo life to suicide