Third Leaf: Batman Shirt

"Hey! Are you good?" he said cluelessly from my indefinite facial expression with the thing I am holding.

"I'm -- fine" I said tirelessly for my knees are breaking apart from the ground due to total fear I felt. But I can't let this conceived me anymore, I've prepared myself with this a long time already and I just can't do waste of nights dealing with the shadow of my past. Our past.

"Ahm, you know what? I think I have had enough of this day, I need to go --- I have to go --- I mean, I must go."

"No, please. Stay for a bit. I promise this will not ruin your whole day, I supposed?" he exclaimed with the sincerity of his childish eyes. Now, looking at his eyes made me appreciate his other features. He had this strong line of jaw that made him look sharp as a man, his lips was like the Sarcasian sea that wants everyone to get drowned, his chest that conjures his obvious masculinity but not quite.

"Okay" I said like I have no choice but to be his walking buddy for the rest of the day. "Wait... What are you doing in this kind of store anyway?" I asked him.

"Don't get me wrong, if you're thinking that I have such passion or care for historical matters, but I fucking don't. I only grabbed my ATM card from my Aunt. This is one of her store, here in Avalon. I just actually arrived here a moment ago from the city for a vacation from school every weekend." he said with his smile at the end. Now, I'm getting weirder of myself, describing good adjectives is not my thing, how did I change just for a day? Crap!

"Okay, enough with nonsense. What are you holding? Do you like it?" he asked like irritated.

"Ahmm--no! I mean, I'm just looking at it. But, can I keep it?" I grasped lightly.

"Sure! But just quickly grabbed it, since my aunt is still inside her office. Come on, let's go somewhere fun. My treat." he smirked.

I hurriedly snatched the pen and put it inside my left pocket. Kinaladkad na nya ako palabas at nag abang na kami ng taxi.

Hayyss. Ano na ba to? Sana hindi to magiging habit ko, na bigla bigla nalang sasama sa taong kakakilala ko lang for like twenty minutes. O great Neptune!

Mukhang walang taxi na dadaan, as far as I know nabasa ko sa webpage ng Avalon na meron lamang silang 25 yellow taxis and its quite lucky to get one, kaya naglakad nalang kami kung saan niya gustong pumunta, as we were walking he's been talking things about Avalon, that he grew up here and lived an awesome childhood together with his close friends.

They had wealth and power here in Avalon since his Father is one of the Congressman of this place, their whole family is really into politics since then. He is quite popular here, we've bumped several people with such classy auras. Okay, he's a big shot here and I'm getting the awkward feeling right now.

After like twenty minutes of walking, he decided to stopped in the bay of Avalon. He sat in the bench while drinking his Pepsi can that we bought from the machine we saw earlier, I sat next to him to ease my feet a little.

"You know. I've been here like three days now and this place had given me comfort ever since. This place is a paradise alright." I said then closing my eyes to appreciate more the breeze of the bluest ocean in the world.

"Have you been all by yourself since you got here? Why?" he asked. I can't see his expression right now for I still savoring the cold air.

"I ran away from home, --- from everything, actually. Why? Uhmm. I don't know, life I think is so tricky sometimes you know. It's like, you're in a beautiful dream, you're living with so much joy, with the situation you draw and manipulate it with your paint brush but then, one dreamy day, you woke up with no consent of yourself, and didn't thought that dreams are meant to fade away. It's just so sad to deal with it, so to escape it, is to step back at it literally." I said like it's nothing, like I'm used with those statements.

I released a big sigh and calmed myself even more.

I freed my eyes and I saw in my peripheral vision that he is staring at me. I look at him. He was giving me such look, like he was shocked.

"What? I know I'm pretty, you don't need to rubbed it in." I exclaimed

He just laughed.

"You really are unpredictable. I like you." He smiled at me with no malice but pure honesty

I broke the sentiment and slapped his right cheek, not that hard but it surely made a red mark of a hand.

"Oow! What the heck! What was that for again? First, my neck then my face?" He bursted and made an angry expression with his thick brown eyebrows.

Now I'm the one laughing at the moment.

"You just said it, I am truly unpredictable" I smirked evilly.

"Yeah right!" I saw him now trying to ease his expression and smiled at the ocean. We were like that for some minutes. Until I broke the silence.

"Should we be like this for the whole day? I thought you'll bring me to somewhere fun?" I confusingly asked.

"Well, this is fun, don't you think?" He said still closing his eyes.

"This is not fun, this is just relaxing. There's a difference between the two you know!" I hissed

"Yeah, yeah! I'm waiting for someone. He'll be here just a moment. His my closest friend." sabi niya habang akmang tatayo.

Tumayo na rin ako sabay rinig ang isang maingay na tunog ng isang kotseng papahinto. Tumalikod ako habang naiirita sa kung ano man ang bumasag sa katahimikan ng magandang kapaligiran na ito.

Shit! A Matte Black Audi R8! Everyone's dream car.

"Oh! He's here." Chase said with a surprised tone on his voice.

After he said that, a man just stepped out of the vehicle with his sandglass on. He is wearing a simple white shirt with the logo of Batman printed and a black jeans that tightly covered his legs and his middle being. I am fascinated with his Milanos shoes that really compliments his height and how powerful his aura. I then started to appreciate how flawless his white skin was that actually opposed his total dark shiny hair. He was walking, bringing the perfection itself. I am glanced and speechless until he unmasked himself, he took off his sandglass and everything was just slowly happening.

I snapped myself with a memory in my mind that had happened yesterday just came in. He was getting very familiar as he were getting closer towards our direction. Just few more steps and he will reached us. And when he did his last step, I formed my right hand into an angry fist.

Then suddenly...

I PUNCHED HIM, AS HARD AS I COULD.