jeff atkins (@chels_mnnz)

your pov

your pov

"jeffy hurry up! i want you to meet her!" i whined at my boyfriend jeff atkins, who was taking forever to get to my house.

my mom had just given birth to my baby sister a couple days prior and i really wanted jeff to meet her.

"okay chelsea i'm going as fast as i can! i don't want to get into an accident!" he replied.

"just hurry jeff, my mom wants to put her down for a nap." and with that i hung up.

"chelsea, he'll get here when he gets here. calm down. no matter what, he's gonna see her." my mom nagged me.

"can i hold casey please?" i reached my arms out to hold my sister.

my mom placed her in my arms and i instantly had a smile in my face.

"can you take her to the nursery? just rock her for a bit, maybe talk to her." my mom asked.

i nodded and took her up to the pale pink room.

i sat in the rocking chair and looked down at my beautiful sister.

"casey, you are so cute. just wait until you're older, all the boys will wanna date you. hopefully i'll have taught you how to pick a good guy by then. i have a good guy, no a great guy. his name is jeff. you're gonna meet him in a little bit. you'll love him. he makes me the happiest girl alive. you do too, but i've only known you for a couple days so he's got you there. i hope that when you get your first boyfriend, you get a guy like jeff." i spoke softly to her.

i stopped when i heard the clicking of a camera.

my head instantly shot up. my eyes were met by jeff's.

"why hello to you too." i giggled.

"sorry i just had to catch this moment." he looked down at us with a grin.

"you wanna try?" i asked him referring to casey.

"sure." he grinned.

we switched seats and i handed her to him.

"just talk to her. she likes hearing people's voices." i advised him.

"okay. hi casey! i've heard so much about you. your sister loves you very much. i think she loves you more than me. that's fine though, i can see why. you're absolutely gorgeous girly. it's crazy, one day you're gonna be doing this to your niece or nephew. i can't wait to see you hold my child like i'm holding you. yeah i know it's cliché, but i'm gonna marry your sister. one day. remember, boys are icky— and she's asleep." he looked up at me with a light chuckle.

i had formed tears in my eyes.

"did you mean all of that?" i asked him in a hushed voice.

"of course i did baby. you make me so happy, i can't wait to marry you." he gushed as he set casey in her crib.

i leapt up and gave him a giant hug.

"i love you so much jeffy. i can't wait to start a new life with you."

he hugged back and kissed the top of my head.

"oh by the way, i got some really cute pics of you and casey." i giggled.

"those are gonna be everywhere." he groaned.

"they already are. everyone thinks you're adorable."

we sat on the floor, leaning on casey's new costco teddy bear. i don't get it, why does a baby need a giant teddy bear like that?

"you know chelsea, i think i'm in love with your sister. she stole my heart." jeff smiled as he looked in the direction of the crib.

"yeah mine too." i nodded in agreement.

"but i love you more wifey." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"i love you too hubby." i leaned into him, and we fell asleep.