justin foley (@totalloser01)

this one is for my best friend. shes a lame. love you t!

your pov

"come on justin! you're going so slow!" i rushed my boyfriend of two years to the car.

today we were going to the beach and i couldn't be more excited.

"well maybe if you helped me put the stuff in the car, i'd go faster." he rolled his eyes as he shoved some chairs in the trunk.

after a few more minutes he finally got in the car and we started driving.

"i love the beach justin." i squealed with my face pressed against the window.

"i know baby girl, thats why we're going." he chuckled.

after an hours drive we finally pulled up at the beach.

"wait! titi the cars not parked yet!" he shouted as i leapt out of the moving car.

i ran to the sand.

it felt soothing between my toes.

"holy cow! you run fast!" he panted as he ran up behind me.

"thats why i run cross country." i laughed.

"come on, lets get set up." he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

we grabbed everything and set up on the beach.

"its only noon, what do you wanna do?" justin asked as he plopped down in a beach chair.

"lets go get in the ocean! its too wonderful to not enjoy." i grabbed his hand and yanked him towards the salty water.

we splashed around in the water all day long.

finally around five o'clock we packed up and went to find a good place to eat.

we went to the nearby pier and walked around until we found a cute restaurant.

we sat down in our booth, and ordered our drinks.

"did i tell you how beautiful you look today baby girl?" justin flirted with me.

"you tell me everyday foley." i giggled.

"here are your drinks. are you ready to order?" our waiter asked as he set our drinks down in front of us.

"yes, i'll have the teriyaki chicken sandwich with no pineapple." i smiled up at the waiter.

"and i'll have the cheeseburger with no onions." justin handed over his menu.

"i'll have that right out." the waiter took my menu and shot me a wink.

justin's jaw was practically touching the table.

"oh hell no." he slammed his hand on the table and went to get up.

"justin please. it's no big deal. can we just enjoy our meal in piece?"

"who does he think he is? winking at my girl? the balls on this guy!" he was furious.

"justin please you're scaring me." i said almost inaudible.

he quickly saw my face and sat back down.

"i'm sorry t, i never meant to scare you. i just want to protect you, thats all." he grabbed my hands in his larger ones.

"i forgive you justin. just remember that i only have eyes for you. not creepy pedos who wink at random girls." i laughed.

our waiter finally came back with our food.

if looks could kill, this guy would be ten feet under, the way justin was looking at him.

we enjoyed a nice dinner, the lack of pineapple made my sandwich phenomenal.

we were walking out of the restaurant when justin caught our waiter.

"i wanted to give you your tip in person. here it is, don't look at another guys girl, unless you wanna get beat senseless." he walked away with a phony smile, leaving the boy completely shocked.

"oh my gosh justin your so bad." i giggled once we were outside the restaurant.

"what can i say, i left a pretty good tip." he smirked.

we ended our day by walking down the shore hand in hand, watching the sunset.

i couldn't ask for a better day with a better guy.

a/n: hope you liked it loser! even tho you only requested because i asked you to. im totally okay with this sucking too by the way because its for my best friend soooo yeah. make sure you guys request!
soph