35: Graduation, and The Time of Their Lives

Chapter 35: Graduation, and The Time of Their Lives

-

Months have passed again and it led to the graduation, the students who would graduate felt very happy that they managed to finish high school.

"We're finally graduating, my dudes!"Naoki yelled as he ran to Aichi and Shingo, holding the two boys' shoulders.

"Yeah! I'm so happy!" Shingo said.

Aichi nodded, "I'm glad we're all graduating together."

"Yes! And then one month later you know what that means, man!" Naoki gave a smirk at Aichi who quickly got red. "Hah! The groom's be on the aisle!"

"Oh boy! I'll be one of Sendou-kun's men!" Shingo stated and chuckled.

"Me too! And then we'll be partyin' all day long, it's gonna be the best day ever!!!" Naoki exclaimed.

"What are you guys doing there?" Kourin saw the boys and she got quite confused.

"No it's nothing, Mrs. Sendou! Come on, the graduation ceremony's starting!" Naoki said and then ran to the auditorium.

"What the?! Ishida it's Tatsunagi!" Kourin yelled at the red haired boy.

"Eh, same!" Naoki gave a smirk at her.

Kourin frowned and then looked at Aichi and Shingo, "Come on now." She said as she walked.

"You really think it's okay for Ishida to just yell like that? I want to call the Vice President of the Council to make him stop." Shingo said.

Aichi chuckled, "Don't worry. Naoki-kun will stop."

"I guess so."
-

The graduation ceremony ended, and Aichi looked at Kourin as she was being sent home. Takuto saw Aichi and waved at him, Aichi waved back and smiled. As Takuto and Kourin went inside the car and left, Aichi walked and was greeted by Emi and Shizuka. They also went home afterwards.

"I really want it if Kourin-chan could stay with me." Aichi said.

"Let her, she also needs time to be with her family. And don't forget next month's the wedding." Emi said to Aichi and her brother just nodded.

"I'm excited," Said Shizuka.

Aichi felt his heart beating fast, nervousness filled him. "I-I feel nervous…" Aichi replied.

Emi just pats his shoulder and told him to calm down. "Come on, let's celebrate."

"Congratulations on graduating High School, Aichi!" Shizuka and Emi said, smiling at Aichi.

"Thank you, Mom! Emi!"

Aichi felt his phone vibrate and he looked at it, he saw Kourin sent a picture of her with her siblings and Takuto with her caption "Congratulations!"

Aichi chuckled and then put his phone up and also took a picture of him and his family, and sending it back to Kourin. He smiled when Kourin replied to him.

"One month left!"

"Aichi you seem very happy." Emi said.

"Oh… um… I just thought of the wedding." Aichi replied.

"Oh yeah, just one month. You're eighteen now so you have to be prepared and ready, okay?" Shizuka told him.

"Of course, I will."
-

That month came by fast…

"Are you ready, Aichi?" Kai asked as he went to the dressing room and saw Aichi fixing his tie.