Chapter 40 Final

Few years later-

No one's POV-

"Push. Push. Mrs.Gladiator" said doctor as a women pushing all her might. Even if she's the leader of the swat team doesn't mean she won't have a hard time giving birth.

"GAH!!! SAM YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!!" Yelled the women and she crushed Sam's hand.

"S-Silly y-Ow your gonna break My hand!" Yelled Sam in pain.

Few moments later-

"Here is your healthy​ son Gladiators," said the Doc as he showed​ them their child.

He had black curly hair with brown tips, and blue eyes, and fuzzy bunny ears that were gray.

"What would you like to name him?" Asked the doc. Sam and Silly looked at each other and smiled.

"Sammy," they both said and the baby Sammy laughed and giggled.

"Our Lil Sammy," said Sam and Silly and kissed Sammy cheek as he squeal more of laugher.

Jam's Universe-

"Hm...." Said the girl named Milky. Em was on edge like she was about to kill Milky.

"Check-mates!" Yelled Milky as she won another round of checkers. Em yelled and flipped the little table with the checker board on it.

"GAH IM GOING TO KILL YOU MILKY!!!" Yelled Em and Milky snirkerd.

"Bruh...have a sneaker​ ~" teased Milky and put it up at Em's face. Em slapped that sneaker out of her face.

"MILKY!!!!" Yelled Em as she chase Milky down the grassy hill.

"Heh," chuckled Raul as he sat against the Cherry blossom tree right next to his 'beloved Angel' grave.

"Life would be more fun with you my Love," said Raul and closed his eyes to take his afternoon nap.

Somewhere else-

Darker yet darker whispered a skeleton that was was scatter everywhere in the dark void.

Little fragments of a soul that was corrupted was floating and glowing until it became a small soul.

*Baby giggles*

Oh it's seems that a new life was born.....

                } ✋✌☝✍👇{
                  }© h ¡  L  D{
________________________________
I don't know what Gaster language is so I did that k don't be mad at me ;-;

Leave a vote or comment

PEACE OUT MY MUSIC RABBIT LOVER'S!!!

Meep :3