Chapter 20

Grian POV-

He almost killed me !!!! Omg. Omg. Omfg. OMFG.

"SILLY PORTECT ME!!!"I yelled and hid behind her.

"Grian what happened?" She asked frightened.

"S-Sam a-al" I couldn't talk I'm so scared.

"Sam almost killing Grian with a Knife."said Taurtis without emotion.

"What!!! That's not possible! It's to sooooon" said Sammy but soon realized what he was saying ( A/N that when he knew. He f*cked up XD )

"Sammy!!! Their not sopose to kno-" Milky said but cut off by a hand covering her mouth that belong to Sammy.

"Know what?" said Taurtis suspicious.

"Nothing, Nothing, Nothing at all,"said Sammy sweating and still covering Milky's mouth.

Milky seems to be glaring at his hand. A few seconds past and Sammy gasp and pulled his hand and yelled.

"Wtf Milky why would you do that!!!???"yelled Sammy as Milky laughed her butt off. Sammy's hand seems to be wet. ( She licked his hand ._. sorry AbsoluteMilkshake but I had a feeling you would do that)

Then we heard a thud from upstairs. We ran upstairs and see a passed out Sam struggling to breath.

Milky grabbed his arm (hand?) Checking his palse.

"He's not breathing we need to get him to a hospital" she yelled as Taurtis ran picked up Sam.

   "I'll call 911!!!"

_______________________________

Oh no what's going to happen next !?

Leave a vote or comment

PEACE OUT MY MUSIC RABBIT LOVER'S !!!

Meep :3