Chapter 35

Jam×less/Jam POV-

I ran into my universe for some reason.

Mas and Josh are waiting in Yandere high for Sam, Taurtis,Grian,Silly,Em.... Milky....Sammy....and Raul....

Why does it hurt my chest when I think of that name....

"because i love him...." Whispered a voice that sounded like mine.

"Who's there?!" I yelled and a form appears in front of me

She had long curly brown hair,she wore a dark blue jacket,with light blue shorts. She had a melting bunny ear and another that was robotic. She had a eye with a star and the other was a old cartoon eye.

"Who are you?" I said and she sighed​.

"I'm JAMtherabbitgirl just call me Jam,Jam×less," she said quietly.

"Huh Jam what are you doing here you know I can kill you~" I said insanely.

" You can't kill yourself," she said and pointed at me.

"What. Are you my figure of my imagination?" I asked.

"Eh...kinda I'm you...well your me," she said and showed a clear Crystal that looks like mine.

"But I'm me...." I said looking at my hands.

" Not for long..." She said and looked at the tree.

"What does that mean!" I snapped at her and walked towards her.

" I'm not saying I'm going to take control... it's that something will happen in the end..." She said that go me confused.

"End?" I asked and she turn to me.

" Blood will fall,so will tears... death shall come to the two souls that are corrupted...and a child will be reborn from the two souls
.." she said and started to disappear.

"What. Death,Tears,Two souls,and Child What does that mean?!" I asked as she she started to fade.

" You will understand in the end..." She said.

She was gone and I noticed a paper on the ground where she was.

I picked it up and it was a photograph of her and Raul. Little drops of water landed on the picture.

Wait it's raining....no. I touched my face and felt tears role down my cheeks from my eyes.

She was right about tears I think I know what's going to happen next...

            "I know who will die next...."

______________________________

Hey its me Jam... JAMtherabbitgirl....

Leave a vote or comment....

Peace out my music rabbit lover's...

Comment which person will die.... Poor...poor ??? You don't deserve to die....

                    (5)←