Chapter 23

Taurtis POV-

I watch Sam as he was holding onto his dear life.

Sam has fallen into a coma and he might die . This is all Grian's fault I'm gonna loose my best friend since we were young.

Flashback-

I sobbed in the park knowing that my parents abandoned me to die. They never loved me. And they abused me and they finally through me out.

I watch other children with their parents smiling,having fun,and being loved.

No one will love me and as I sob I heard foot steps running towards me. Next thing I see was a plushie​ of a blue fish handing towards me.

I look up and see a child age as me. He had curly brown hair, light peach skin,brown eye, and white fuzzy bunny ears.

"Why are you crying?"he asked and gave me the plushie fish.

"My mommy and daddy left me here to die" I cried as hugged the plushie fish.

He wiped my tears and hugged me.

"It's okay come with me,"he said and tugged me to get up and so I did.

He pulled me to a man that a bunny ears too.

"Daddy we're taking him with us," he said and his dad looked surprised.

"Son I can't take a him with us his parents must be looking for hi-" he spoke but cut off by the kid that was holding my hand.

"His mommy and daddy left him here to die Dad he won't stay here" said the young bunny boy.

"Oh you poor thing,"said the man and picked me up and grabbed Sam hand.

"You'll be staying with us I'll be your new dad,and Sam will be you brother,"he said and I was surprised and I hugged the man no my new dad. I cried and gmhe rubbed my back.

Soon I was in a car with Dad driving to my new home as Sam was sleeping.

He woke up and got up toward me.

"I never asked,what's your name?" He asked.

"Joe- no Taurtis. Yeah Taurtis my name,"I said and he smiled.

"Well Taurtis mine is Sam and I was wondering... Do you wanna be best friend?"he asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Yay!!!"he yelled and hugged me and be both fell off the car seat.

We laughed so did my d- no our Dad. I have someone to love me and care for me now.

Flashback over-

Tears were running down my tears.

Bro....I'm not ready to loose you...what will I tell Dad?
_______________________________

Hey it's me Taurtis!!!

Leave a vote or comment please for my brother Sam.

*Plays tape recorder*

- PEACE OUT MY MUSIC RABBIT LOVER'S !!!-

-Meep :3 -

*Stop recorder*

Sam I'm not ready to loose you not just yet....