Chapter 5

Sam POV-

We got to class and Gareth let's us do anything we want but not leave the classroom.

I was drawing and it seems I drew a white bunny and a black bunny. I stared at it for a moment and everything turn black.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I found myself in total darkness and soon confronted a mirror in front of me. I looked at my reflection and it changed. I had Black ears, really pale skin, blood red eyes, sharp teeth,dark brown hair, a school uniform covered in blood,and was holding a knife.

"Do like your​ future self Sam" said the other me and I shook my head.

"Well YOU SHOULD SAM !!!!" He yelled and threw the knife shattering the mirror coming towards me. Before the knife stabs me I was pulled out of the darkness.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was shoved off my desk and I fall on the floor fully waking me up.

I look up and see a laughing Taurtis and I got up and punched him in the shoulder.

"What the hell Taurtis!"I yelled and he couldn't stop laughing.

I raised my fist to punch him more.

"Hey,hey it was only pay back for yesterday,"he said still laughing and I sighed.

"Fine whatever let's get to lunch,"

_______________________________

There sorry I couldn't publish a chapter yesterday cause I was super busy. And sorry it was short too.

But hey insane Mas made his first appearance to Sam.

Leave a vote or comment

PEACE OUT MY MUSIC RABBIT LOVER'S !!!

Meep :3