untitled

Momma has a headache,  said she can't take no more.
Said she wished she never had us, me? I'm a whore.

That I will find nobody, might as well get accustomed to this road laid out for me.

Oh no!

My insignificant father. He has no say, none whatsoever, might as well be dead. His attention span is so what's the difference if he met his grave?

You said, "Oh man, I'm tired of this abuse, but when I'm alone I feel something new.

Momma was the same damn person who told me to follow my dreams, she apparently forgot to mention the pain it brings. So now she locks herself in her room, crying for a future that came too soon.

Her little sunshine wasn't little no more. Started talking back, and slapped a storm. Now he's flooding up the room and shutting his space, gets along with no one except his fate.He's accepted it.

That theres no point in trying if you've already accepted. Pessimistic to a thought,  said that can't be right! Fuck no, that's not what I saw.

You're a paradox, at least they finally think something through.
You have been caught, release the chain. Don't be distraught, you've been screaming in vain.

And my ears can't take it no more. It's overwhelming, just to see that I'm selfish when I say me me me and too gullible when I try to please please please.