I quickly reply so I can get back to work. 

To: Connor:)

I’ve been great!! And yeah, it starts at about 5, and will go until you want to leave! Oh and I forgot to text you, we’ve just been so busy... But happy (very) belated birthday!! 

I focus on my homework, and then I get another text. 

From: Connor:) 

Haha thanks! See you Saturday then! Holla :)

He has always said Holla to me in one of our conversations. I continue doing my math homework, and it takes forever. Eventually I am staring at my computer saying “What the actual f*ck is this?” 

“What is what?” Zayn comes over and squeezes next to me in the booth. “Oh, Calculus homework. I’d offer to help, but english is more my subject. Maybe Liam could help, he is the smartest of us all” he chuckles. 

“Alright, can you send him in Zayn? Thank you so much!” I say 

I stare at the screen for 5 more minutes when Liam walks in the room. “Sorry, I had to finish a game of FIFA with Lou. What’s up?” 

“Are you any good at Calculus?” I am almost begging. 

“Well, I don’t know. I’ll look at your notes to figure it out” He looks at my notebook, and nods his head. He then explains what I am supposed to do, and it is the exact same as the previous problem. Another half hour later, I am finished with my assignments and we are headed to the arena. 

“Liam, I can’t thank you enough for your help. It means a lot to me” I thank Liam, because he helped me finish my homework. 

“Oh, no problem Mel” he smiles at me. 

Tonight’s concert is the best concert of the year, in my opinion. I am pretty much in tears  by the end of the concert. The boys finish on stage, and fans begin filing out of the arena. “What’s wrong Mel? Why are you crying?” Harry pulls me into a hug. 

“Well, I was only signed for this tour, and I don’t want this to end. You boys are my extended family now, and I love you guys” I smile, tears going down my cheeks. 

“Well, you never know what the future is going to bring. Besides, you are going to come to the next meeting to discuss the next tour with us” Louis smiles. 

“Yeah, but that doesn’t really mean anything. I can’t keep you guys from doing all you possibly can. You mean too much to me, and I can’t just go with you on the Where We Are tour” my smile falters. 

“Let’s not worry about it, and focus on now” Liam smiles, pulling all of in a group hug, me in the center. 

“EW EW EW!! GET AWAY!! YOU ARE SMELLY!!” I yell

“Aw, lads, she loves us!” Louis yells back. They proceed to hug me tighter. 

“Alright lads, enough. Don’t make the poor girl choke” I hear a voice, that nobody could miss. 

“UNCLE SIMON” we all yell in unison. 

“Hello boys, Mel. What’s all the commotion about?” he questions. 

“I am just upset that I won’t be able to come on the next tour. But I’m not that worried about it” 

“Well, we don’t really need to worry about that now. That’s for the meeting in a couple weeks” he smiles. 

As we leave, we get back on the tour bus that is parked at the back of the building. We get on the tour bus, and I immediately begin packing my things. We are riding the bus to the airport, and in the morning we are going to go back to Vermilion. I hear somebody coming up behind me, and I assume it’s Liam, considering he’s the only one smart enough to pack the night before.