Chapter 6

We were driving to Nando’s, when Royals by Lorde came on. We started jamming out to the song, when Louis picks up speed. “Louis, what are you doing? Slow down!” I said. 

“Mel, we can’t. I was listening to the radio the other day, and a black van is following people, and they are following us now” He told me. 

“I’m calling the cops” I told him. 

“Hello officer? There is a black van following us, and they have been following us for a while now”

“Okay, tell us which direction you are going, what kind of car you are driving, and where you are now” 

“Okay, we are in a black Porsche, heading East on 87th street” (A/N I don’t know streets in London, forgive me!) 

They send somebody to start following them, so we calm down a bit. 

We go into Nando’s, and settle down to eat. We both figure out what we want to eat, and the waiter comes over. “Can I take your orders?” He asks, flirting, obviously. 

“Yes, we’ll both have the peri-peri chicken with a pepsi” Louis snaps. He still remembered my order from the night we met, Awh. 

“What’s your problem all of a sudden?” I ask him. 

“Well, he was obviously flirting with you” He says, apologizing. 

“Well, I’m not on a date with him, now am I?” I ask again. 

We sit in a comfortable silence until the food comes, along with the bill. The waiter gives Louis the bill, and his number. It said Call me (insert phone number here) xxAndy;)

I burst out laughing, “Why are you laughing?” 

“He wasn’t flirting with me, he was flirting with you!!” I whisper to him.

He blushes a little bit, then pays. We leave the restaurant, and the black van is not seen. 

We head home, and something is out of place with Louis’ flat, but we can’t tell what. “Louis, do you feel like there is somebody else here?” I ask him, while looking around. 

“You too?” We each grab a weapon, Louis grabbing a knife, and me grabbing an old bat that I had brought over. 

We head in opposite directions, and search. As I start walking throughout the flat, I hear a phone going off. Louis and I both put ours on vibrate, so it wasn’t us. Somebody was here with us. 

I stay further down the hall and call Louis. 

“Louis? Come up to the hallway” I whisper. 

He comes up, and we both have our weapons prepared. “I heard a phone go off in the guest bedroom on the right.” I whisper. Now that I think about it, that used to be my old room, until Louis and I started sharing a bed. 

We quietly open the door, and there is nobody in sight. I look under the bed, but nobody is there. 

I open the closet door, and nobody is there either. The only other place for them is in the bathroom. 

We open the door, and nothing is there either. A phone starts ringing behind us, making us jump. “What are you guys doing?” Harry asks. 

“DAMMIT HARRY. SOMEBODY BROKE IN, AND WE HEARD THEM IN HERE!!!” I yell. 

“I was in here a minute ago, for something.....” He says 

“Okay?” Louis asks. 

“I was looking to see if you left any gel or mousse in your bathroom, when Zayn called me” Oh. My. Gosh.