23 - night parties

lilliana

"mm baby it's 5 let's go," i said as i changed into my bikini and justin glanced me up and down.

"i'm so lucky to have you baby," he said and hugged me from behind as he pecked my shoulders. i giggled as i pulled him towards the stairs that enter into our room and he groaned.

"mm baby you go ahead first," he said as he let go off me and i pouted. "alright then," i said before skipping down and seeing zach sitting along the coast and i ran to him. feeling the white sand inbetween my toes was such a good feeling.

"hey zach," i said as he turned and smiled as he grinned and i chuckled at his smile and he stood up and helped me up as i formed a sand ball with some sand and water and threw it him and struck him straight in the head as i cheered and laughed so hard i toppled.

the boys all gathered except justin and i frown as zach took this as a good chance to strike back at me. i pouted and soon justin came out with a bouquet of flowers and the boys cheered as i grinned.

"well i wanted to call you mine so, lilliana kole, will you be my girlfriend?" justin said as he passed me the bouquet of flowers and he pulled a necklace out of the bouquet and the boys all 'aw'ed at this moment and i squealed.

"yes ofcourse you idiot," i said as he giggled and i spun around and he helped me put on the necklace with a huge J on it. it was exactly like the scene in high school musical. my heart was floating and i had butterflies in my tummy as he leaned in and we kissed.

a flash went off and bryce cheered. "finally foley has a girl!" he exclaimed as justin rolled his eyes and playfully punched bryce as i giggled.

"c'mon let the real party begin," i said as they all cheered and we all ran to the barbecue pit and zach and jeff started on the barbecue and bryce got the alcohol out and suddenly a boat approached.

"aye mah boy alex and mah girl jessica! join us," bryce shouted as i internally groaned as jessica practically threw herself at justin.

"hey guys, i have some news to tell y'all but this hot mamma is mine!" he said excitedly as i blushed and i whacked his lips as he leaned in. "your chicken wings are burning retard!" i laughed as he panicked and realised i lied.

"aren't they such relationship goals," zach said sarcastically as i internally groaned.

we had drinks and chilled in the hot tub as i sat on justin's lap and all of us just partied all night long with loud music and alcohol.

how much better could it get?