2 - weakness

justin

"hey," lilliana said as i walked out of the guest room to see pancakes on the table and some bacon as my stomach growled.

"morning," i smiled as i shuffled over to the table to grab some food and my body aches from yesterday. when he pushed me back, my head slammed against the wall and now it hurts.

"what's that?" she asked as she saw the new bruise that i didn't even notice. "oh i guess it's new," i said casually as she cocked an eyebrow at me. "is it pain?" she asked in concern as i shook my head and she rolled her eyes before touching the bruise lightly and i flinched a little as she mimicked me saying 'oh yea it totally doesn't hurt' as i chuckled at her silliness. she shuffles towards the freezer and grabbed out an ice bag and wrapped a towel around it and placed it on my bruise as i flinched a little. "and someone said they were fine," she scolded as i smiled at how much she cared for me.

her hair framed her face perfectly as i admired how pretty she looks even in just a pair of sweatpants and an old shirt.

i think i got so lucky to have her.

she cocked an eyebrow and waved her hand infront of me. "earth to justin?" she asked as i snapped out of my daze and pulled her onto my waist as she let out a small gasp as i smiled and rested my chin on her shoulder and pecked her neck many times. she giggled as it tickles and i spun her around as our lips connected and things got escalated to quickly.

i didn't even know it would escalate that fast but this girl did something crazy to me.

i have no idea what though.

she made me have a weakness.

what is happening to me?