Chapter 8: The Void & The Plan

[|A/N|] You're gonna need the media picture for this chapter ;)
/[:???'s POV:]\

They opened their eyes.

Surrounding them was a black abyss of nothing.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" They called out.

But nobody came.

They decided to try and walk around to see if they could find anything, despite the fact that they doubted they would find anything.

As they walked, they realized something.
"What is this place?....what is my name?..."

They didn't even know who they were. In fact, they couldn't remember anything.

They decided to try and call out again.

"Hello? Please, can anyone hear me?"

This time, a voice answered back.

"Hello... you've arrived..."

The voice seemed kind enough to trust.

"Hello! Who are you? What is your name?"

"You need not know my name, but you may call me Aura." The voice, now know as Aura said.

"Can you tell me who I am? Where I am?"

They could feel Aura nod. "You are in the void. Your name is....

.....Jerome."

"Jerome... Jerome..." He tested the name. It seemed familiar, but he didn't know.

"I can answer your questions..." Aura told him.

He thought for a moment.

"What am I? Why am I here?"

"You are a Lost Soul. You are here because your body has forgotten who they really are. When that happens, the Lost Soul comes here, to the void, where I watch and take care of them."

"What if my body never remembers? Is that why I have no memory?" He asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Yes, that is why you have no memory. If your body never remembers, eventually you will be trapped here and become a Forgotten Soul."

His empty glowing eyes widened in fear. "Can I do anything to stop that from happening?"

"Sadly, no. Only certain things like prized possessions, certain objects, or certain people can help your body remember."

"Am I able to see my body?" He asked.

"Yes, hold on for a moment..."

He suddenly saw a swirl of silver in front of him, swirling up until it solidified to look like a mirror.

"If you look inside, you can see your body."

Nodding, he looks inside. He can see his body, a fluffy brown bacca, in a cage.

Stepping away from the mirror, he asks a question. "Can I contact anyone in the Overworld? Are there other Lost Souls here?"

Aura seemed to pause to think for a moment. "There are other Lost Souls here, yes, but they are each in their own separate parts of the void. As for contacting anyone, I..... do not know. I will look into it."

Sighing, he nodded. Looking into the mirror once more, he simply watched his body.

/[:Jerome's POV:]\

He waited patiently.

Octavius walked into the room.

"Hello Jerome!" He said, an evil smirk on his face.

"Hello... M'Lord...." Jerome looks at him with his menacing dark blue eyes.

"Ah! So I see you've finally come to your sences!" Octavius says. Jerome nods.

Octavius opens Jerome's cage and removes the handcuffs.

"Come! We need to plan how we will destroy the Sky Army once and for all."

The two head out of the dungeon to plan.

"They won't know what hit them..."

[|A/N|]

All questions (hopefully) have been answered!

What do you think their plan is? Who is Aura?

I'm leaving that up to speculation..... for now.

Remember the "surprise" I promised last chapter?

Well...

*drumroll*

Introducing to the A/N's... LS!Jerome(Lost Soul)!!!

LS!Jerome: H-hello readers!

Me: I swear LS!Jerome is an adorable innocent cinnamon roll :3

LS!Jerome: *blushes* t-thanks...

Me: He will be joining the A/Ns so long as Jerome is still "evil" (I'm gonna miss him whenever he leaves.. D:)

LS!Jerome: *hugs* Don't worry! I don't plan on leaving!

Me: *huggles him back* Yay!!!~

LS!Jerome: She's really emotional and hyper because How To Minecraft Season 4 (H4M) just started yesterday on youtube and she loves it... A lot.

Me: HECK YEAH! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LOOOOONG *starts crying randomly* I-ITS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL

LS!Jerome: U-uhm... I'm just gonna end the chapter so I can deal with her... bipolar-ness.... S-so uhm.. peace out Technos, and as always... stay classy! B-bye! *waves*