CASE NO. 0: The Introduction & Contents

Ellafair Blase, author of 'Mine', presents to you more mystery short stories. This book also comes with special non-mystery (drama, horror, etc.) stories.

CONTENTS

CASE NO. 1: The Case of the Mistaken
⠀A man wakes up in a murder crime scene and is accused of the murder. Although, he has no recollection of it taking place, at all.

CASE NO. 2: The Death of Samuel Townsend
⠀In the '20s, a man's mysterious suicide struck everyone. Especially his only daughter, who had doubts on the event and so took matters into her own hands.

• CASE NO. 3: The Poor Children
⠀A woman reads her own obituary. (100-word drabble)

• CASE NO. 4: The Incident at the Rave
⠀A thrill-seeking killer halts and traps a rave party exclusively for couples only. They are then terrorised by the voice of this hidden killer who claims they will be blown to bits unless if they are able to identify the unknown'The One' before an hour is up.

• CASE NO. 5: The Invisible Disease
⠀A 52-year-old wife and mother looks at her dysfunctional family life in retrospect. She continues to make up for it as bittersweet resolutions arise.

• CASE NO. 6: The Next Stop
⠀A woman is swayed by a stranger with a hidden agenda.

H O R R O R⠀S P E C I A L S

#1 - Love, Sally
#2 - 30/09

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

•°•°•°

My Case Files
Copyright © 2017 by hellocheeky
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.