Under Pressure

Zane's POV 
I ran home and when I got to my door Michi was there. "Ugh! What do you want Michi?!" "I wouldn't yell at me if I were you." "Why not?" She played with my hair and I pushed her hand away. "Did you really think you can hide making out with KC?" I froze while she laughed. Her laugh sent a shiver down my spine.

"What do you mean?" She stopped laughing and she hugged me. "I won't tell anyone." "What do you want?" She started laughing even more after I asked that. "You know me so well." She moved her hands around my neck and leaned in. I pushed her away and she started laughing more. "Be my boyfriend." She hugged me again. "And I won't tell anyone." "I'd rather have everyone know than to date a reck like you." She started pouting and walked away. "Fine. But do you really want Aphmau finding out? Or let Kawaii~Chan think you told the whole school?" I froze. Aph? I slowly turned around. Do I really want Aph to know? "Ha! I knew I would get you like that." I dug my head deeper into my mask when I fully turned around.

"So. As my boyfriend-" she grab my arm and held onto my hand. Only for Aph.

I'm sorry this is short but I am over whelmed with test at school being the last few weeks of school. (I'm in high school. I'm sorry.) but I did not forget about this story. I strongly love this story and I wish for this story to go as far as my others and I want ya to love it.

~Dee