Rumors, Rumors, Rumors

Zane's POV
I walked to my seat next to Aphmau. At least one good thing comes out of all of this. We had home room first, so we didn't really do anything. "So, Kawaii~Chan's over there." I looked at Aphmau then at Kawaii~Chan, who was all the way at the other side of the room. "Listen Aph, I understand that you ship us, even though this is not some type of archery universe, but I do not see her like that."

I see you like that.

"Okay, okay. But I swear watch you two end up dating either before or after senior year." I doubt it.

~Time Skip~

Lunch time; aka the thunder dome. "Hey! Zane!" I walked towards Aphmau and her friends. I don't consider my brothers my friends. "Hey..." "Why so awkward baby brother?" "Do NOT call me that in school." Garroth continued eating his sandwich and ignored me. Perfect. I sat right next to Aphmau and took one of her fries. "Hey!" "Oh c'mon. You're already a potato, you eating a fry is like cannibalism." She pouted with her cute cat face. Awww she's so cute.

"Hey Zane~Kun!" I turned and saw Kawaii~Chan again. "Hey Kawaii~Chan." She sat next to me and I saw everyone taking pictures and heard whispering. Great. "So is Zane~Kun better from earlier?" I sighed and looked at her. "Yes Kawaii~Chan. I am better, I was never even mad at you." She smiled and hugged me. THIS ISN'T HELPING THE SITUATION! I got up and ran out the cafeteria.

Goddamint. I went to my locker and saw the picture Aph and I took over the summer. Then the memories came along.

Why can't Aphmau date me? What does Aaron have that I don't have? I get it, he's hot and a bad boy; but if I take off my mask and go to the gym, I'll be just as hot. Wait that sounded weird. "Hey dork." I closed my locker and saw Katelyn behind my locker door. "Hello Katelyn." She gave me a smirk and I realized what she wanted. "I'm not dating Kawaii~Chan." "Aww c'mon. Everyone saw that hug." "It's the first day of school! Please! I just want senior year to be the one year no one bothers me about that." She sighed and walked away.

I'm getting really mad now.