Heartglass Cherry Blossom

Normal POV

7 years later

"Mommy!!" A little girl ran to a woman in the garden.

"What's wrong,dear?"said the woman who hug her back.

"Can you tell me about that story again?? I want to hear it!!" Said the little girl excited.

"You're really like that story so much,didn't you? Okay,I'll tell you again" the woman smiled sweetly at the little girl and begin the story.

20 minutes later

"And the girl's heart was shattered after kissed the person she loves so much.The man was almost give up,but he saw a light that come from the girl's body.He still have a chance to be together again and then-"the story was cut off by someone is back.

"I'm home..." Said the man with a black kimono and a logo uchiha crest on his back.

"Papa!! Welcome home!!" The little girl immediately hug her father and welcoming him.

"Papa!! Mom telling me about that story again!! I'm never get bored to hear that!!"said the little girl happy.

"Is that so..."said the man while patting her head.

"Welcome home,Sasuke"said the woman smiled gently.

"I'm home,Sakura" said Sasuke smiled.

"Mommy,you can continue the story before i sleep! Now,I want go to play with Boruto and the others.See you at dinner,mommy and Papa!!" The little girl waving at them before leaving.

"Be careful,Sarada!"said Sakura.

"It's already 7 years after that accident..."Sasuke put his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah..."Said Sakura put her head on his shoulder.

Flashback to 7 years ago

"Take care of her..."the miracle light starting to dissapear.

The light of miracle light's go to Sakura dead body,trying to revive her.Sasuke just hopping that she back alive to him.

After a last light,Sakura eyes started to open little.Sasuke and the others surprised.

"Sasuke..."said Sakura weakly.

Sasuke let out a happy tears and immediately hug her.

"Sakura...Sakura!!"Sasuke put his head to hear shoulder,trying to smell her.

"Sakura!!!" Everyone ran to Sakura and hug her.

"I...can't.. Br..eath...."Sakura trying to catch a breath.Everyone let go of her.

"Sorry..."said them unison.

"It's okay...now I'm alright..."Sakura said smiling.

"I'm glad...."

"Sasuke?"

"You...alive again..."Sasuke relieved.

"I'm so glad..."

"Sasuke,now I'm here...I'm always be with you from now and until the end..."Sakura hug Sasuke and patting his head.

Sakura put his head to her chest for hearing her heartbeat.

"You can hear it right? It's the prove of me that I'm alive..."Sasuke blush a little then smiled.

"Hn,you're right..."Sasuke raise his head and touch her cheek.

"Welcome back..."Sasuke said before kiss her.

"Hm...I'm back..."

"I love you...."

Back to present

"Sasuke..."

"Hn?"

"I promised to you that I'll always be with you until the end..."

"Me too..."

Sakura smiled and closing her lips to his.

"I love you" said them unison.

And the Heartglass Cherry blossom live happily with her family.

Full of love and sadness

Heartglass Cheery Blossom

~The end~