Welcome to Konoha!

Sakura's POV

a flash of morning light is coming trough my eyes and makes me awake from sleep.I got up from bed and went to bathroom for taking a bath.After that,i go down for making a breakfast.When i cooking while singing,someone has tapping my shoulder and make me scream a little.I turn around and see Sasuke still sleepy,i immediately remember that Sasuke was stay for a while here."morning Sasuke,i forget that you're here..."."mornin',hn..it's alright"."by the way,what are you cook?"."today breakfast is french toast and pancake"replied me with humming my favorite song Utakata Hanabi-Supercell."ah! Sasuke,wait on dining room,breakfast is already done"when Sasuke hear what i was saying,he immediately go to dining room and sit patiently."here you go! eat a lot okay!" i say while bring the food to table,Sasuke then grab the food and praying."Itadakimasu..." before i eat my food,i'm wait for Sasuke's reply about my cook.is it delicious or not? which one is it? when i'm thinking that,Sasuke said "are you not going to eat that?" and i regain consciousness and accidentally said "ah! um...! what do you think about my food?!"."it's delicious..." said Sasuke bluntly,hearing that making me relief.

Timeskip to garden's of castle

"today's weather is really bright!"."yeah it is..." i turn around to Sasuke and said "hey Sasuke....are you happy?" hearing me said that makes Sasuke smiled a little "hn..i'm happy"."really? i'm glad...." i give him a big smile.

Sasuke's POV

Sakura gave me a big smile,that smile is make me fell weird inside and....then Sakura cut my thought and said "it's already daylight...time to make lunch! let's go to inside,Sasuke!",Sakura immediately grab my hand and i'm just following her without say anything.When Sakura want to grab the ingredients,"oh no! we're out of ingredients!"."so..."."we should by ingredients on town..."."it is alright?" i said worrying her."yep! it's alright because finally i have a knight to protect me there,am i right?" i suddenly realized that i already accept her request to be her knight."then let's go" i said."yeah!"Sakura said cheerfully.

Timeskip to Konoha Town

Sakura suddenly run from my side and said "Sasuke! welcome to Konoha!" with bright smile.I just standing there smrikingly and saying "don't say that so loud is making you embarassed, i already know...Sakura..."while pointing my fingers to sign of the town 'welcome to Konoha'.Sakura face become redder after what i said "let's go then..." murmured Sakura,i'm just following her with release a sigh and smiled at her action.after go to the various shop,someone was calling Sakura "hey!! Sakura-Chan!!" Sakura turn to look someone who calling her "hey!! Ino!".Ino approaching Sakura and said "well,well who might you have be? it's very rare of Sakura with a man...don't tell me..are you Sakura's Boyfriend??"Ino saying excitedly,me and Sakura's face become red after hearing that."n..no..! Ino! he..he's just a friend...yesterday he was saving my life..so i bring him with me to protecting me from someone that's all..."as Sakura said that is make me felt hurt inside,damn! what's wrong with me? why my heart is hurt? Ino just said ohhhhh....and she suddenly whisper something to Sakura "Sakura,you still have a chance you know! he was good looking,so...do you really think he is just your friend?" Sakura froze at Ino's said."well,good luck both of you! bye!" Ino then leave Sakura and me there,Sakura instantly self-conscious "are you alright? your face is red.do you have a fever?" i said while my hand touch her forehead.i think she's alright i think "i'm alright,thanks for worrying me Sasuke"."hn.." Sakura walk without me like back to usual side of her "i think we buy enough,let's go home Sasuke" hearing her said that,it's makes me remind of someone "let's go home...Sasuke.."then Sakura touch my face "Sasuke,what's wrong?" i'm just realized that her face was close to mine...it's make me blush a little,"n..nothing..i'm just remember something..i'm fine,let's go home.."then Sakura just said okay with cute smile while we're going home.

Sakura's POV skip to Sakura when at her bedroom

today was really fun...i thinking happily,i go to see a fairy tale book Heartglass Cherry blossom and flip to next page.I just letting out a long sigh and put the book back to table "only remain 14 pages left" said me,then i feel hurt on my heart.I run quickly to bathroom and i coughing hard to sink,my expression become shock at my hand blood?! i thought shocked. why a blood coming when i was coughing,i'm healthy,am i? then i realizing something"no..way...don't tell me...that book..is.."i look to the book "my lifetime?!"i said sadly.A tears rolling to my cheeks,i don't want this! is to terrible! why! why! i scream silently and punch a pillow until it's wrecked i don't want to die...i'm still have much to do...please..someone...help...m..e... i calming down and fall a sleep.