I stayed quiet until he led me outside of campus, where my friends were sitting by the stairs. They stood up and approached both of us. 

"Suyung." Jaehee frowned, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around me in comfort. I wasn't able to hug back as Namjoon still had his hand around my wrist. As Jaehee hugged me, I could see Jungkook's eyes wander down to our hands. 

"Sorry." Namjoon apologised once realising the boy's stare. 

"Yuna, are you okay?" Hobi kept a smile on, but his tone said otherwise. He placed a hand on my shoulder. 

I nodded, Jungkook approaching me as well. "What happened in there?" 

"PY was stalking her in the library too." Namjoon shrugged, showing everyone PY's message on my phone. "Keep in mind that PY may not just be one person. They could be two. One, the mastermind and most vicious one out of them, and two," he held up a finger. "The one that matters the most out of now-" 

"The stalker." he finished. "He's the one we have eyes on for now. Once we get him, he will be a huge help. Suyung, don't mention our suspects to anyone." 

I stayed quiet for a while, feeling my friends' stare burn, but nodded. 

"Anyways, you all better go home, freshmen." he pocketed his hands and handed me his phone, which I gladly took. "Remember what I told you, Suyung. Next week." 

Jaehee scowled. "What is he talking about?" 

"Hey! You do realise we're in the same grade." Hobi complained, as we proceeded to walk, while Namjoon still stood by the school. 

"Whatever." he shrugged. "Gotta go." he said in english, before waving goodbye. 

"You heard what he said." Jungkook started, when the four of us were now walking together. 

"I need to go to work." I stated, hurrying my steps so I could walk in front of the three. "You all better go home. Alright? It's my shift by now." 

"Yuna-" 

"You had your dance practice when I was in the library, right? Both of you." I eyed Hobi and Jungkook, who even though seemed fine, I know they were tired. "Rest. Please." 

"Yuna, I'm going to come with you." Jungkook said firmly. 

I gritted my teeth. "Jungkook, go home. Hobi, please. I want you two to rest, I'll be fine." 

"We-" 

"I'll go with her." Jaehee spoke up, cutting off Hobi. She waved a hand at the boys and made her way to where I was. "You two better get home safe. Okay?" 

Finally, the two gave in and in a flash, they were gone. I turned to Jaehee. "When is this going to stop.. really." 

"Suyung.." she sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I want you to remember one thing; whoever PY may be, whatever he may do to blackmail you, me, Hoseok, and Jungkook will always stand by your side, alright? Lighten up, girl." she smiled, lightly pinching my cheek. 

I laughed unconsciously. "You're right. Maybe we should talk about the festival." 

"Tell me more about it." she placed a hand on her hip and cocked an eyebrow. "There's festivals like this in China as well. But I've only been to it once, when I was six! I don't remember anything." 

I smiled. "Well.. the festival lasts for about a week. It's kind of like.. what do they call it? An amusement park? There are some fun games and prizes! And on the first day, we get to watch fireworks.. and what else?" I started thinking about the activities.