"How do I tell myself that this rumor thing isn't going to kill me?" I huffed out.

"You can always go to another party." Bri said nonchalantly.

"Excuse me this whole drama happened because of a stupid party!" I excliamed

"Guys shutup, Jasper needs me to concentrate so he concentrate." Mel said.

"That makes no sense!" I said back

"Look Darren's thing with the "The Falls" was postponed. We all go, no booze and you jusy hang." Bri said.

"I don't think so, I feel like I shouldn't bother. And this whole thing would look bad if I go to another party of his. Everyone thinks I want to steal him and that creep Adam who tried to take me home could be there. What do you think Me?" I looked at the boys doing there work out and I caught Lucas staring at me.

well then

well then.

"I think go but only two drinks. Jasper only lets me have two drinks. I feel like you need to hangout more with us. Like last weekend you didn't come to the pool party."

"I wasn't feeling good and stuff. Besides my mom was on check that I didn't go to parties." I lied.

"Just come to this one, it will be fun. And we would be going to the Falls. Just a waterfall and the woods. Nothing really bad could happen. You can stick me me." Bri smiled.

"Yeah right, the second we get there, poof! You're gone with some guy. And with this whole only two drinks, yea that isn't gonna work." I said.

"Just go and if it goes to shit we leave." Mel says

"Fine."

"Changing to a lighter and better subject. That guy Lucas he Direct messaged me, and oh my god he wants to fuck me." Brianna squealed "God just look at him." I then turned my head to him and he was looking. Not at me, yet her.

"Weren't you so mad at him that he was such a dick and stuff?" I asked blantly

"Yea but dude we talked all night and we haven't stopped. I think I like him. And Meliss you're gonna help, by forcing Jasper befriend Lucas who is older." Bri had her plan.

Her and Mel talked about the boys. Yet I kept looking him. He had a smirk on his lips, and our eyes having constant looks.

Like some type of Dalliance.

Practice was going to be over in five minutes and I found myself rembering I had forgotten my english text book in my locker.