Chapter 9 - so close yet so far

"Oh well look who's back from her pathetic escape!" Loki gloated as he watched a flame from a lighter he held in his hand with a grin.

"Ha! If you like fire so much why don't you go burn in hell?" You say, rolling your eyes.

"Oh I tried but Markell said no." He pouted.

"You really are a pyromaniac aren't you?" you ask, sitting on the sofa beside him, keeping a safe distance away from the lighter. Markell walked in the room with a face full of anger and disappointment.

"Greenland. I gave you a warning but you didn't listen. I guess we'll have to do this the hard way," he said, grabbing you without hesitation and slinging you over his shoulder.

"WAIT! NO!" you yelled as he dragged you into a different room, despite your protests and wriggling as an attempt to escape.

1P! world

All the countries were debating on what to do about Greenland when Denmark got fed up with all of it. He stormed out of the room. Caught up in their own discussions, no one seemed to notice. Once he was out of hearing range, he began to run. That is, until Norway blocked his way.

"Where are you going?" He asked is his usual monotoned manner. He crossed his arms yet his eyes showed curiosity and worry for the big oaf.

"I'm going after Greenland and you can't stop me!" The dane said, holding his axe ready to battle over the subject.

"You are not going... without us." Came a familiar voice from behind. Denmark turned to find Finland and the other 2 Nordics.

"W-wait. You guys are really going with my plan?" he asked, looking at each of them. They all nodded with a determined expression. Even Norway did. Without, of course, showing any hidden emotion. The Danish man smiled. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get to the portal!" He yelled, his smile growing as he sprinted off. The other Nordics close behind.

~after a bit of walking~

"Yo norge? You sure this is where the portal is?" Mathias asked as the five walk through a forest. The trees around the edges were a vibrant green forest, however the further they walk, the more withered everything looked.

"Do trolls lie?" Lukas asked rhetorically, leading the other Nordics through the woods.

Mathias leaned in and whispered to Emil. "Hey, Icey do trolls lie?" Emil replied with a shrug. 'How should I know?' it seemed to say.

"This place is scary!" Tino said, hugging Berwald. Lukas and the other Nordics did the same because let's face it, they were terrified.

"There it is." The pale Norwegian said, pointing to a vortex. Swirling with a dark purple and black mix, a decent sized portal stood before them. Hues and hints of white star-like things spiraled through the dark, backdrop, mesmerizing the group. They all stared at it in amazement. All except for Emil and Lukas.

"That looks pretty much like an entrance to hell," Emil commented looking at the vortex.

"Does it matter? Greenland needs saving and that's our way to her!" Mathias yelled. Before anyone could stop him, he jumped into the vortex, disappearing from sight.

"He's an idiot. He doesn't even have a plan." Lukas said, quickly following the spikey haired man in.

"That man is still part Viking. " Tino said with a soft smile "Wait we can't just go in! Right, Ber?" The young Finnish man asked, looking up at his current comfort object. Berwald didn't say anything, he just walked through leaving the Finnish boy there. "Don't leave me here!" He yelled running in after him.

"Does NO ONE care that it looks like a portal to hell?! " Emil cried out to himself. He shrugged. "If Lukas followed Mathias in, it must be alright...right?" Emil shrugged and ran in. What did he have to loose?

The youngest opened his eyes on the other side. It was cold but none of them really seemed to mind. They've lived in cold climate before anyways. There was a blizzard and it was hard to see anything through the harsh snow.

"I can't see anything!" Mathias yelled, looking around for a path.

"Thanks for the update, captain obvious," Emil said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"We should have thought of a plan before jumping in," Lukas stated, glaring at Mathias.

"It's not my fault! I was worried about Greenie! Besides, it was Emil who let her go to the bathroom and leave the meeting room alone!" Mathias then pointed to Emil.

"Oh, now you're blaming me? Real mature! Well you were the one who suggested to bring her!" he yelled back at Mathias.

"Well how was I suppose to know Luciano was still after her? Beside it was berw-"

"Guys we don't have time to play the blame! Focus!" Tino yelled, cutting off Mathias and causing the other four to look at him. "None of us intended for this to happen! It's no one's fault so stop arguing!" Tino continued. He took a deep breath and looked back at them.  "Now. We need a plan. Lukas, can you use a spell or something to track her?" Lukas replied with a small nod at Tino. "Alright. Lukas leads the way and the rest of us should keep our guard up. You never know what to expect with these guys." And just like that, the plan was set up. The five Nordics went on their way, weapons at the ready and a spell that allowed them to see in this weather casted, they traveled through the harsh snow to once again find their sister and save her from the treacherous clutches of their 2P's.

Your P.O.V

Hours have passed. Time flew by like it was nothing. You were no longer yourself. Loki even used some magic to convert you. You tried to fight it for hours but eventually, it was no use. They won. You were exactly what they wanted. A 2P.

"How do you feel y/n?" Bernard asked with a smirk of delight. They all had seen that you'd finally stop resisting. The not-you-you replied, returning the smirk and looking up from the floor with two deep red eyes:

"Never felt better."

"Finally! The other you was really annoying." Markell said, letting out a puff of smoke from his cigarette.

You rolled your eyes at him. "You're one to talk MARK."

Markell growled. "don't call me Mark." he said in a threatening tone.

"Why not~?" you asked with a snicker.

"Don't start a fight already you two, we still have the other Nordics to deal with." Loki commented in a rather psychotic tone. He was really looking forward to using his new flame thrower.

"Agreed. We don't know when those stupid 1ps are coming." Thruston said, already dreaming up a plan in his head. "Y/n is who they're after, right?" Thurston asked, gaining a nod from Egil. "Then I've got it!We'll go with the element of surprise! Y/n you'll approach from the front and tell them that you escaped. The rest of us will be in the trees, hidden by the blizzard. They'll be so focused on you that they won't even notice us! Then, when I give the signal, we ambush them!" The small finnish man said, connecting a fist to his hand and smiling psychotically. They all nodded in agreement. They quickly began prepping to execute the plan. This was going to be an interesting battle.

Heyyy sorry for not updating in forever. but this is back and thanks for waiting! love y'all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll update the next one asap 

~LHT2003