Chapter 6 - relocation

Your P

Your P.O.V.

You were in your cell, pacing and thinking of ways to escape. How would you get the chains off? How long would you be here? Then you hear a knock on the door. "GO AWAY LUCIANO! IM NOT GOING TO THIS AUCTION!" You snarl, momentarily forgetting about the rules he instituted. Oh, shit. You did NOT want  "I'm not Luciano. I'm his FABULOUS brother Flavio." He said as he walked in. "What the hell do you want?" You sneered. "My MY, what a temper you have. I'm here to get you ready for the auction!" He said gleefully, holding up a bunch of dresses. "I don't like dresses." You pout. "Well, you need to wear one for the auction. I'm also going to curl your hair, put makeup on you, oh you will look so pretty!" You obviously didn't want to, but you didn't think you had much of a choice. You considered protesting, but your arm twinged, still raw and painful, and you looked down, seeing the puffy red skin. Obey. Sighing, you nodded. "Excellent," Flavio purred. "Now try on this dress. I will be outside, tell me when you're done changing. And no funny business, or I'll have to get my brother involved." You cringe and take the pink puffy dress.

You got the dress on (somehow) and it seemed like it was straight from a five- year- old's princess party. "It's on." You called. "oh, the pink one!" He said, as he looked you up and down, studying the dress. "Not that one. try the blue one on!" he said. you growled as he walked out of the room and waited.

this happened with 3 other dresses after the blue one. "this is horrible!" You moaned. "I'm sure it's not that ba-" he stopped his sentence as he walked into the room. (it looks like the one in the photo) "this is the one," he said. "now time for your makeup!" he exclaimed. You growled. "What, making me look all pretty so Luciano can sell me for more?" You snarl sarcastically. "Oh, hush." Scolded Flavio.

after he was done with the makeup he called Luciano back. "this will do. for once you're useful to me." Flavio smiled at his brother's praise and buckled a collar around your neck. "hey what's this collar all about." you snapped. "every pet has a collar." Luciano smirked as he unlocked your current chains. you rubbed your wrist, but before you could recuperate. you could feel the collar tugging at your neck as Flavio started to 'walk you'. You sigh and go along with it because you could see Luciano following close behind. They led you to a car, and you felt a shiver run down your spine as the door closed, sealing you inside with the two of them.

MEETING HALL

"Iggy, have you found anything yet?" Alfred asked. "For the hundredth time, I will tell you when I find something! And don't call me Iggy" Arthur replied, feverishly digging through papers with spells written on them. There were spells to turn people into frogs, spells for cakes, spells for almost anything you could think of, but they couldn't find a spell to get to the 2P world. they knew it was somewhere, but it was buried deep.

After a long car ride, the car finally stopped and they led you to a building. You were taken to a cramped, dingy room where you were left alone with Luciano. "The auction is in five minutes," he snarled, "So if you put one toe out of line, I will make you wish you were dead." You whimpered as he snapped a different, too- tight collar around your neck and waved a remote in your face. "Make a wrong move, and," he mimed pressing the button, "zap." Despite your false bravado when dealing with Flavio, you were terrified. Who were you going to be sold to? What would they do to you? You didn't know much about 2ps, but if an alternate version of a weenie like Italy was so cruel, what would the opposite of someone like Prussia be like? Lost in thought, you didn't notice that Luciano had entered the room until he poked you in the side with one of his knives. "Get going, darling," he smiled cruelly and yanked on your leash to lead you out. You stood up to follow him when he pressed the button. "Hands and knees only, princess." You almost tried to fight him in rage but, seeing the defiance in your eyes, he pressed the button again. "Hands and knees. I'm not going to ask again." You looked up at him, and, seeing his expression, dropped onto all fours begrudgingly. "Good girl," he purred and yanked again on the leash, leading you out of the concrete cell. You shuffled down a hall to a stage. You cringed as people started jeering at you, their eyes alight with malice. You tried to tune out reality as the bidding started. "Ten thousand dollars," a man with a Japanese accent said. "Twenty thousand," another man man countered. Closing your eyes and retreating into yourself, you let the noise fade to a hum. A while later, you couldn't ignore events anymore as two bidders started fighting, with all the other bidders having dropped out.
"Eighty thousand dollars," a tall man in a trench coat with bags under his eyes said quietly. "Eighty five!" Called a man with a bomber jacket who looked oddly like Alfred. "Ninety," the other man replied. "One hundred fifty thousand dollars," yelled not- Alfred, fed up. Nobody else challenged him. "Going once... going twice, going three times. Sold!" Flavio crowed. "Here is your prize," Luciano said, taking not- Alfred's money as he handed off your leash and the control for the shock collar. Looking at your new 'owner', you were able to get a closer look at him. He had dark brown-red hair, tan skin, blood red eyes that could be seen just barely through his sunglasses, and a baseball bat with nails sticking out of it, the end seeping with red. when he gripped the leash you saw he had an overly tight grasp on it. "well hey there, doll face." he said, grinning maliciously as he pulled you into his arms. You pushed him away stumbling, and you almost caught yourself, but he hooked a leg around your ankle and came crashing to the ground. "Feisty one, aren't you Greenland? I'm Allen but you can call me Al." he smirked. Trying to keep it together, you didn't say anything, just looked down at the ground. You felt tears burn your eyes. "Come on Matt is waiting!" he said, as he walked with you at the end of the leash. "who the hell is Matt?" you wondered. "You'll find out soon," he said as he dragged you out the door. when you looked outside you saw a giant polar bear. "THERE'S A POLAR BEAR!" you scream at him as he walked toward it, pulling you along. "yeah so?" he replied in a casual tone. "Wait we actually got her?" said a man on the polar bear. he was wearing a flannel button up shirt and sunglasses that you could barely see his purple eyes through. His curly, blond hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail and he held a hockey stick. "adorable isn't she," Al replied in a menacing voice with a smirk. he took off the collar. "if you try to escape you will become polar bear food." Al threatened. you gulped, hoping this would be better than the Vargas brothers, at least.

"hey, Nor?" Denmark asked. "yes?" "w-what if we don't get Greenland back? we already lost the chance to be her big brothers when she was a baby and I just don't want to miss any more of her life." A tear glistened in his eye. "we will get her back Den." Finland reassured him softly. For a moment they stood together in silence, taking comfort in each other's company. Then suddenly, their moment was interrupted by a loud voice. "I FOUND IT!" England yelled.  Despite himself, Denmark smiled. Maybe they would save (Y/n) in time.

Sorry, this chapter was posted late and that it's so short.  The town I live in had a power outage and my house was having Wi-Fi problems.  There were also editing problems.  The next chapter will be awesome! We're making all the 2P!s evil in their own way.

LHT2003~ (aka the Author) also just to clarify the Author is LHT2003 and the editor just calls herself the editor. (Hi.) we share an account tho but it's the author's account so the author calls herself LHT2003.

Prussia: burst through the door "I COULD HEAR THE WORD AWSOME SO YOU CALL ZE AWSOME ME!?"

LHT2003: "NO PRUSSIA!  YOU WON'T BE BACK TILL ONE OF THE LAST CHAPTERS OR THE SECOND BOOK! *gasp*" covers mouth

Prussia: "oh so zere vill be a second book~?"

LHT2003: "Prussia they weren't supposed to know about that but yes you will be in that book and you might be a big role but I'm still thinking about it.  AND YOU HAVE BETTER CHANCES IF YOU JUST STAY IN THE CORNER AND BE A GOOD LITTLE PRUSSIA!"

(If you have anything you want in the next book give me Ideas in the comments!)