How you met

Harry- you and Harry met during your second year after Hermione got petrified. You and Hermione had been working together on a side project so you visited her in the hospital and one time Harry had been there with you and you two hit it off.

Ron- Ron's younger sister Ginny had introduced the two of you when she invited you over for Christmas at the Weasleys.

Fred- you had been assigned to tutor someone in your year but you had not been told who until you got to the session. At first you were upset because Fred didn't want to learn but you two ended up becoming really close.

George- during your third year you fell victim to a prank that George had set to prank Fred. When he realized that it hit you he apologized a lot but it wasn't until you pranked him back for good measure that you two became friends.

Oliver- Oliver was in his third year and you were in your second when the two of you met. You had gone out for quidditch and once you made the team Oliver had shown you the ropes to the games.

Draco- you and Draco had been friends basically since you two were born. You're parents had been best friends so they forced the two of you to hang out.

Seamus- you had helped Seamus after he blew up his goblet in the great hall during first year. You became friends and later he asked you out on a date.