Ch 19: Back to Basics

Start from the beginning

Angelo blushes, before turning his attention to Paulo. "Nice to meet you Paulo. Efcharisto." (Thank you)

Paulo smiles, nodding. "The pleasure is mine, Nahia and Angelo. May I take your bags?"

 May I take your bags?"

"Oh! Yes, thank you." Angelo says handing the suitcases to Paulo to put in the boot. (I know it's trunk, but I've always wanted to call it a boot like a Brit. Brit moment over, sorry.)

After opening the door for them to get into the car, he puts their luggage in the trunk and gets back into the driver's seat. After driving for a few minutes...

"Paulo, how far away is the villa from here?" Angelo asks.

Paulo smiles. "A few hours drive. Luckily, you'll be taking a helicopter there. We are almost there. Just a few more minutes."

Angelo looks down at Nahia, tucked under his arm. "A helicopter?" Thank you, Omar and Miles.

She smiles up at him. "I can't wait."

His heart melts in his chest. "If you smile like that every time. I'll get a license to fly one, and buy one."

She giggles. "You don't have to."

He smiles, and kisses her temple. "I love you Mrs. Flores."

She looks up into his eyes. "I love you more Mr. Flores." She sits a little straighter so she can reach his lips. Their kiss is brief.

Seconds later, Paulo opens the door. "We are here. I have already handed your bags to the pilots. Enjoy your stay in the villa. It was a pleasure meeting you both."

Nahia is a little sad. "You're not coming with us Paulo?"

Paulo smiles. "I am afraid not. But, Marius and Andrei will take great care of you." He says glancing behind them.

They follow his line of vision and see two males approaching.

"Welcome to Greece Mr. and Mrs. Flores. I am Marius, the co-pilot." Says the younger looking of the two. "And this is my father, Andrei, your pilot." He motions to the large man silent man next to him.

They greet one another, and say their goodbyes to Paulo. They follow the two men back to the helicopter. Soon they are on their way to honeymoon villa.

 Soon they are on their way to honeymoon villa