Ch 3: Chancla Warrior Princess

It's Sunday Morning. The sun is shining, and the birds are chirping happily. I get out of bed and stretch. Smiling in the warm embrace of the sun's rays.

I pick up the remote from the night stand and cut on some praise and worship music, while I get ready for church.

I love this song.

And you know how it is when your song comes on, especially if it's praise music you can dance to. You aren't getting anything done until the song is almost over.

I turn my covers down to the end of the bed, so the bed can cool off before I make it up.

I can't stand warm sheets.

I then head to my closet. "What am I wearing today Lord?" My eyes settle on my royal blue pencil skirt. I pick it up and examine it. "I haven't worn this since...New Years?"

I look through the tops section of my closet and pick up a white sleeveless top before walking over to my shoe racks.

Thankful they are organized by color, so this process will be a lot simpler. Well...as simple as 82 pairs of shoes can get.

"Shoes Lord, Shoes."

I pick up two pairs; one pair are striped royal blue and white wedges

I pick up two pairs; one pair are striped royal blue and white wedges. And the other are royal blue peep toe platforms with 4 inch gold heels.

"I think I like the shoes Daddy. Whatchu think?" I feel a smile in my spirit.

"These are it then." I continue dancing around my closet as my playlist continues.

I pair my outfit with a gold pair of knot stud earrings, a matching gold chain with a sapphire in the center, a simple gold bracelet, a gold anklet, and my royal blue and gold medallion leather Coach purse

I sit everything on the prep table, get my bible and a few pens, a couple mints (because you know that carpet is old at the church and it costs money to replace it, so you can't chew gum), lip gloss, my phone, and put them in my purse.