Ch 7: Man-date

Today is the day of Angelo and I's day date. Well, tomorrow actually, but he's out of work now, so we're leaving tonight. I am currently finishing up packing. He will not tell me where we are going; only that I'll love it.

 He will not tell me where we are going; only that I'll love it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

If you say so Mr. July.

He got a kick out of Momma G when he called and she answered my phone. They spoke for like 15 minutes before I got to talk to him. When I finally got my phone, he was still laughing on the other line. Momma G loves him already, and is planning our wedding.

Only Momma G...

Calvin tagged along with me to the gym two days ago and met Angelo in person. By the time we finished working out and leaving, you would have sworn they were best friends since childhood. They talked sports, cars, westerns, and new tech gadgets. Typical guy talk, but what surprised me was when they spoke about thread count.

Simone and I stopped, looked at each other and whispered the same thing. "Are they talking about sheets?"

Even more surprising, they were talking about deep tissue massages. And have made plans to get one together, since apparently, Calvin knows where to get the best one.

Should I be worried? I wonder if he'd get along with Omar the same? Or Stefano...

FLASHBACK

Stefano arranged for his chauffeur to pick me up. I get a call once he has arrived. I do a once over of my outfit and hair before walking out of the door. I'm wearing coral colored ruffle top with mocha straps, with an asymmetrical sage colored skirt, and mocha jeweled sandals. Instead of my mocha purse, I opt for my studded mocha clutch instead. The driver pulls up in an all black Maserati. The man, whose name is Marcel, comes out and greets me before opening the door for me. The drive to our destination is short, 10 blocks or so. We pull up in front of one of my buildings, Stefano is waiting outside in simple dark blue jeans and a denim colored v-neck t-shirt.

He opens the door for me and holds out a hand to help me out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He opens the door for me and holds out a hand to help me out.

"Good evening cara." He smiles dangerously before kissing the back of my hand.

Waiting For Mr. Left (Interracial)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें