Ch 19: Back to Basics

HEY AWESOMETTES & AWESOMITES!!! I THANK GOD FOR ALL OF YOU STICKING WITH ME ON THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED IT. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU GUYS. IF NOT, YOU CAN MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED TO TALK.

BIBLE STUDY WAS INCREDIBLE THIS WEEK. PASTOR KEN TAUGHT ON 'CONQUERING the spirit of mammon: THE 5 STEPS'.

STEP 1: RECOGNIZE/REMEMBER YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST

STEP 2: LOCATE WHERE YOUR TREASURE IS

STEP 3: DECIDE WHO YOU ARE GOING TO SERVE; GOD OR mammon

STEP 4: TAKE NO THOUGHT/ DON'T WORRY/ DON'T BE ANXIOUS FOR ANYTHING

STEP 5: SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND SEEK IT FIRST

HOLD ON! HOW MANY OF YOU ARE WORLD CHANGERS? IF ANY? IF SO, YOU ALREADY GOT THIS MESSAGE. IF NOT, AND YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN MORE GO TO

I KID YOU NOT, I HAVE STARTED ENJOYING LIFE A LOT MORE SINCE PASTOR DOLLAR BEGAN THIS SERIES IN MARCH. I FEEL FREER...IS THAT A WORD? FREE-ER...? YA'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

WHERE WE LEFT OFF ON WAITING FOR MR. LEFT...

Angelo and Nahia are on a first class flight to Greece for their honeymoon. They will be spending two weeks in a luxurious sea view villa, that was rented for them by Momma G and Stefano, in Kokkino Chorio. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the master suite has a private balcony overlooking the sea. There's an outdoor kitchen, a heated pool, a hot tub, and a private pool. Calvin and Simone have paid for them to have a gourmet chef cater to them for their entire stay. Omar and Miles have paid for them to be chauffeured around for their entire stay. Kamari & Alexis have paid for their first class round trip flights. And Bruce and Marquis have paid for them to have unlimited visits to the local spa for their entire stay.

 And Bruce and Marquis have paid for them to have unlimited visits to the local spa for their entire stay

"Lord you are good." Nahia says, sighing in bliss.

"Amen." He lifts their hands to his lips and places a delicate kiss to the back of hers.

AFTER THE FLIGHT

They pick up their bags from baggage claim and set off to find their chauffeur. They are pleasantly surprised when they spot the chauffeur not long after.

"Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Flores. I am Paulo, your driver." He tips his hat and bows slightly. Greeting them with a heavy Greek accent.

Nahia smiles. "Kalimera Paulo!" (Good Morning)

He smiles brightly at her. "Very good. Mrs. Flores."

She frowns. "Call me Nahia. This is my husband Angelo." She says sending a wink at Angelo.