School Tour

(POV- Wesley)
Last week went by quickly and it now was monday again. I bet this week is going to feel like hell since I must stay in school 'till 6 O'clock.
My lessons were over and it now was half passed 3. Meaning I had 2 and a half more hours to go until I finaly can go home.
I was sitting in the study hall when the principal came over to me. "Mr. Tucker" He said. "I would like to have a word with you." "Uhhm sure what's up?" I said, not knowing what I did wrong. "There's a new student who needs to be shown around. And since you have nothing better to do I'm sure you want to be polite and guide her." He said, not giving me a choice. "Sir I'm not sure if I-" "Y/N come over here." Y/N walked over to the table where we were sitting and stood next to me. "Yes sir?" She asked. "This is Wesley Tucker, he will show you around. Or was there something you wanted to tell me?" I didn't hear a word of what he was saying and I Couldn't keep my eyes off of Y/N.

(He kept looking at you the way he does in the picture)

"I'll take that as a no. Good luck with him." The principal said and then left.

"So I heard you have detention. What did this bad boy do?" Y/N asked with a little smirk on her face. "Oh shut up I didn't do anything bad. I've only been too late a little too many times." I said with a little voice crack. Y/N smiled and then took my hand. "Come on show me something." She said.
We headed to the cafetaria first. Not that it was a special place or anything but I was just hungry and thought it was a good excuse. We were both just having a sandwich 'cause you know school doesn't give you expensive stuff. After we finished I showed her every place in the building and we then went to the sportfields.

"Do you do any sports?" Y/N asked. "Uhm... well" I said, feeling uncomfortable and putting my hand in my neck. "I used to." "Used to do what?" "Football." "Oh really?!" "Yeah.." "Cool! My dad's a huge fan of football." I let out a little awkward laugh. "Why did you quit tho?" "Jeez you always ask this many questions?" I said, a little more angry than I meant to. "I'm sorry I'll shut up. I was just curious ya know." Y/N said with a guilty/disappointed look on her face. "No no no I should be the one saying sorry. I really am. I just.. I've been kicked-out of the team a little while ago." I said. "Omg I'm sorry to hear that. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." She said with a little smile, making me sure it was okay.
I had shown Y/N everything and it now was about 5.30 so we headed back to the principal's office.
"Thanks a lot mr. Tucker." He said, as he waved his hand a little as a sign for me leave.
I waited for half an hour and it was now time for me to finaly go home. At the same time as I wanted to go Y/N came out of office and was ready to leave too. We walked home together and as we did I apologized for being so unclear and stupid today. She told me it was all alright and she was glad that I'm the one who had to show her around. As we reached our houses I gave her a kiss on her cheek and we then went separate ways.