Skool Sucks

(POV-WESLEY)
The next morning had arrived and it was time for school. Jenna came over to my house to pick me up. We were heading to the car but then I saw Y/N and froze for a second. "Wes get in the car we're late." Said Jenna. Y/N was in the front yard with her dad, painting the fence. "Wes come on we're late." Said Jenna as she stepped out of the car to see why I wasn't coming. "Good morning Wesley." Said mr. Y/L/N. "Good morning mr. Y/L/N." I replied. Y/N turned her head up and gave me the cutest smile. I smiled back and then got in car.
"You never told me you already met them" said Jenna. "Yeah well I met them last night. They invited us for dinner and I only knew about that since an hour before dinner." "Ah and how are they? Or should I say how is she?" Asked Jenna with a smirk. "They were really great. So kind and open. And I've actualy had the change to really talk with Y/N. That's how she's called. The most beautiful name right. And she's so amazing and sweet and she just knows exactly what to say and we've also figured out that we like the same music. Like.. could she be even more perfect. Oh and she might also go to the same school as us. And she is so smart like-" "Yeah okay enough for today about her." Said Jenna. "You asked about her." I said confused. "I know that and I'd love to hear more but we've arrived and school will start in about 4 minutes so.." "Oh right. Sorry. Let's go." I said.
We walked into the school. We both needed to go to our locker. Jenna is lucky to have hers in the same hall as where she has to be. Mine was ofcourse at the other side of the school. I quickly dumped all my stuff and grabbed the books that I needed. When I walked in the class the teacher gave me a mad look. "Why are you so late mr. Tucker?" asked mrs. Adams "I'm sorry ma'am, my locker is on the other side of the school so I-" "Your locker has been there all year mr. Tucker. No need for you to be late because of that. Now go to the principal and explain your bullshit there."
I swear that she hates me. Mrs. Adams always finds a way to make things difficult for me. It now was the 5th time that I've been late for class this month (and that when I didn't even had school for a week) which means I'm having detetion again. Which means staying at school until 6 O'clock everyday for the next week.