Visiting Our New Neighbors (part 1/2)

(POV-Wesley)
School was finaly over and as always gave Jenna me a ride home. I don't have my driving licence yet so that's why she's the one driving me home.
School isn't that far so we could actualy just walk but since we're lazy af we always go by car.
"Have you met the new neighbors already?" She asked. "No I haven't. I couldn't leave the house because of my grounding remember. Today is the first time I can actualy meet her." I said. "Only her? Not her family?" Asked Jenna wonderingly. "Isn't it weird to already meet her family when I haven't even met her first?" I asked laughing. "Wes.. I am talking about the new neighbors. I mean.. have you welcomed them yet?" Jenna asked. "Yeah I know you were talking about the new neighbors. And I just told you that I haven't met.. oh.. wait. I mean.. no. No I haven't met them yet." I said, realising what I said before. "Okay what's up with that girl? You don't even know her and she's already all in your head." Said Jenna. "It's just that I.. oh look. We're home." I said, ignoring the question about her. Jenna looked annoyed with me. "Lucky you.." said Jenna. She stopped the car and we both got out. "Well see ya tomorrow" "byebye" I replied, and we both walked into our own houses.
I went to my room and sat on my bed. I don't know why I can't tell that I like the new girl. Maybe it's because I don't even know her and I don't want to be shallow. But honestly it's not just the way she looks. But there's just something about her that I can't explain.
Josh and I were skyping together because we had to work on a schoolproject. It was 5 O'clock and my mother came in to tell me that we were going to have dinner at the Y/L/N's. Apparently that's what the new neighbors are called. She told me to be ready at 6 sharp. She left the room and I immediately started dancing out of happiness (see the video)

"Bruh... why are you so pumped about having dinner with your new neighbors?" Asked Josh confused. "Sorry Josh no time to talk. I need to get ready." I said and closed my laptop. "No time? You have an hour to get ready for dinner. What do you mean no ti-... and you're off. Ah great. Thanks for the teamwork.." said Josh realising I wouldn't hear it anymore.
I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. I know it's weird that I brushed my teeth naked and I don't know why I did that, but I did. I decided to wear a blouse and some jeans so that I look neat, but not too neat.