30.

I'm sorry it's been so long guys. Stuff was happening back to back and updating became non existent. At one point I was going to stop writing all together but I just needed a break to get my head together.

We back 🤗

Chapter 30:

Raegan

Walking out of my English class I made my way toward the student center. My stomach had been growling all through class and I was honestly embarrassed. I'd skipped breakfast trying to be on time today and still managed to be late.

I wasn't focused on anything but stuffing my face at the moment. I shot Brit a text to meet me there because I hated eating alone. I felt awkward when I was alone too long on campus.

Popping my headphones in I scrolled my playlist on my phone until I stopped on Halsey's Now or never.

I don't wanna fight right now
Know you always right, now
Know I need you 'round with me
But nobody waitin' 'round with me
Been through the ups
Yeah the ups and the downs with me
Got a whole lot of love
But you don't wanna spread it 'round with me, yeah

Never pick up, never call me
You know we're runnin' out of time
Never pick up when you want me
Now I gotta draw a line
Baby I done, done enough talking
Need to know that you're mine
Baby we done, done enough talking
Gotta be right now, right now

Baby gon' love me now, now, now, now, now, now
Now or never, hey, hey, hey
I want you to hold me down, down, down, down, down, down
Down forever, hey, hey, hey

Singing along I continued walking the tiger walk that was basically just a long pathway that went through the school. The sun was beaming and I could feel the heat upon my exposed shoulders since I had on a sleeveless sun dress. I also had my dad hat and sunglasses on. Houston wasn't about to catch me slipping in this heat.

I could feel the sweat building up on my body as cascaded down my chest and the oil on my legs vegsv to run down my thighs. The feeling alone had me ready to skip biology and go home.

"All that ass in that sundress." I heard as I felt a hand grab my booty.

As soon as I felt the contact I dropped my back ready to post up with whoever because I wasn't about to play that shit.

Laughing as soon as she saw the look on my face Brit picked up my back before giving me hug.

"Damn Judy calm down." She laughed still amused at my reaction.

Mugging her I snatched my bag.

"Bitch you play too much. I was about to knock yo ass out." I said huffing in annoyance.

"I see." Brit said smiling at some niggas that was posted up in front of the student center.

"Hey ladies." I heard one mumble as we passed.

I gave a simple nod while Brit had to be extra.

"Hey handsome." She said popping her gum.