27.

Chapter 27:

Raegan

Walking around the university's campus with Brit we scoped the scene. Today was early registration so we were getting it out the way now. We'd just finished a campus tour and had branched off from the crew to do our own exploring.

It was just the two of us here at a Texas Southern while Myko would be at Paul Mitchel doing everything from nails and hair all the way up to makeup.

"Ryan still having his party this weekend?" Brit asked as we stepped into the student center for some fresh air.

Pulling my hair tie from around my wrist I placed my hair into a sloppy bun. I was rocking my twenty eight inch ghetto girl bundles and it was too hot for this shit.

Once it was finally out of my face I took a seat on the bench next to Brit who was all in her phone.

"Do not let him hear you say party. It's a kick back. Real niggas don't have parties but yea he still having it. That's all he been talking about. Our house about to be a mess."

After having a month to really recover Ryan was back like he never left.

"I know they bout to be turnt so I'm definitely gone fall in. Tony gone have you on lock down so imma have to bop with my other thot."

"Bitch I can't still bop." I said sucking my teeth as she gave me a yes right look.

"Yea get yo ass bopped right upside the head."

Rolling my eyes I waved her off. They swore Tony just handled me when he really didn't. My baby was too sweet for that.

"Lies, but I really hope I don't regret coming here." I said hoping staying in Houston was a good idea.

After everything with Ryan I honestly didn't feel comfortable being away from him.

"That's what you have me here for duh. I make everything better." Brit said smiling and wrapping her arms around me forcing me into a hug.

Laughing at how dramatic my friend was I hugged her back. Deep down I was really excited that she was here with me. I couldn't imagine not having at least one friend here with me.

Pulling away we soaked up a little more air before making our way toward the gym where registration was being held.

Since the lines were so long and they had it setup up by last name Brit and I were forced to split up, but would meet back up when it was time to leave.

While waiting in the long line that didn't seem to be moving I was becoming agitated. I hadn't ate before I came and my feet were hurting from all that walking and standing.

Holding my permanent resting bitch face I looked around examining the other people that were registering. Some decent and some who needs to go back home and try it again.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my back pocket I grabbed it.

🅰️ntonio🙊: yo phone broke or sumn?

-no why?

Holding my phone I waited for him to reply as the line finally started moving.