22.

Chapter 22:

Raegan

The whole day I'd been stressing about Graduation and it was finally here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The whole day I'd been stressing about Graduation and it was finally here. Sitting in my seat I would occasionally turn around to see who was all there. I'd already peeped out Tony and the rest of the gang but it was one important person missing with them. My brother.

My dad showed up and I was thankful for that because I truly thought he wasn't going to come. He was late but he was here. Now it was the one person I never expected to miss this day who wasn't here to see it.

Deep down I wanted to cry. I wanted to tell them to pause the ceremony because there was no way I could walk the stage without the only person that wanted to see this day more than me being there to cheer me on.

I know we were at odds but to miss my graduation behind it would be an all time low for Ryan. His presence would honestly make or break what was still left of our relationship.

When Myko and Brit were called to walk I cheered like a fool for my babies. Then came my turn. My row was set to walk and I could feel myself shaking with nerves.

I wanted to cry for many reasons but my face was too best to be playing games. Holding in my emotions the only thing I thought about was not falling on these steps.

Out the corner of my eye I saw a glimpse of what looked like Ryan and had to double take. Since it was a line of people behind me I couldn't stop to get a better look. I prayed it was his yellow ass.

When my name was called I heard my friends cheer and I also heard Carlos scream "That's my baby. Go lil bit. Y'all see my baby she graduating."

He had me laughing so hard that I'm sure my picture came out terrible.

As I looked toward the stands I saw Ryan make eye contact with me before getting up to leave the stadium.

Sucking in my bottom lip I shook my head refusing to cry over him.

When the ceremony was over I made my way outside meeting up with Antonio who was joined by Carlos, Amari, Dray, and Brandon.

"Comgrajumlate RaeRae." Mari said clapping as I smiled grabbing her from Carlos.

"Awww thank you Mari pooh." I said squeezing her little body as she squealed.

"Look balloons RaeRae." She said pointing to the balloons the guys had for me.

"I see." I said smiling at them as they all stood watching me and Mari talk.

"Congratulations baybeh." Tony said pulling me toward him and kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you. These for me or yo other girlfriend graduated today too?" I questioned motioning toward the roses he was holding.

Smirking he shook his head no. "Nah this all you." He said as I grappled the roses."

Hard Knocksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें