6.

Chapter Six:

Raegan

After the argument I had with Ryan a couple days ago I couldn't stand being in the same house as him. I packed a bag and went to Desiree's for a couple days since Nadia was chasing behind Kyran. I knew that leaving would only make Ryan madder but if I stayed we'd only continue to argue.

Sitting on Desiree's bed I polished my nails while she rambled about some dude she was talking to. This girl had a new nigga every week. I couldn't keep up, but my girl wasn't talking to no nigga that wasn't breaking bread.

"I met him at the gas station. I was flossing in my mama car as usual. So yea he walked up on me, paid for my gas, and pumped it. You know I like that kinda shit."

Shaking my head I motioned for her to continue while blowing my wet nails.

"Anyway we exchanged numbers and what not and we been going from there. The only thing is he got a lil girl. You know how I feel about that baby mama drama." She said frowning her face up.

"If he a good dude you can't let past experiences run you off. I mean I wish somebody was checking behind me. I play tough like I ain't sweating niggas but I see y'all making plays and I'm just here lonely cuz my brother crazy."

"Imma give him a shot he been real cool so far I'll let it play out." Desiree said coming and sitting on the bed with me. "And speaking of Ryan's crazy ass, did you tell him you were here?" Desiree said giving me that look that made me sigh because she knew my answer already.

"No, but only because I can't deal with him. He don't know how to talk to people. Plus he told me to get a job with my grown ass."

"Yo spoiled ass ain't getting no job better go home and apologize." Desiree said in amusement. "I mean yea Ryan hard on you but that ain't no different from my mama and daddy. You just think because he yo brother you can run over him. Sorry boo but Ryan ain't no pushover. He gave up everything he had going in order to take care of you. All he ask is to be told where you at. That ain't nothing. Two seconds out to day to help him be able to not worry about yo whereabouts."

Staying quiet I no longer wanted to talk about it. I had a hard time accepting the truth at the times.

"You ain't gotta tell me I'm right. I know." Desiree said giving me a hug. "Don't start that crying either. Text him and let him know where you at and tell him you love him. Tell him I love his fine self too."

"Bitch move you killed it." I said pushing her off me and wiping my face.

Grabbing my phone off the charger I texted Ryan.

- I'm at Desiree's. Sorry about the other day. I'll be home tomorrow. Love you Ry ❤️

After sending the message I felt a little better. I never liked being on Ryan's bad side.

Looking up at Desiree I saw her filling her duffle bag.

"Don't tell me you still be dancing."

"Ok I won't tell you." Desiree said stuffing a pair of stiletto's in the bag.

Desiree turned 18 a couple months ago and walked her self right up to Diva's to start dancing. She said she made enough money in a night to pay for the things she needed.